AMBASSADOR

Handgun purchase

Do any NJ stores have hot chicks?

SHHH!! It's my ultra super secret FFL business plan. It's called sHooter's. All the store personnel will be dressed in skimpy tight fitting red white and blue clothing. Female body builders need not apply.

Delightfully Tactical, Totally Refined.

:character-ariel: :character-daphne: :character-smurfette: :flags-usa: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

SHHH!! It's my ultra super secret FFL business plan. It's called sHooter's. All the store personnel will be dressed in skimpy tight fitting red white and blue clothing. Female body builders need not apply.

Truly inspired :clap:

:character-ariel: :character-daphne: :character-smurfette: :flags-usa: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one Dan! Now when can we meet to formulate a business plan???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good one Dan! Now when can we meet to formulate a business plan???

I've got the plan if you've got the cash. I want to be the first chain gun store/indoor range/archery center. I figure that if we just convert 2 or 3 former Circuit City stores per state...

Dan, did I tell you I look fabulous in skimpy red white and blue clothes? I'll work the counter!

Which part of HOT WOMEN did you not understand Ray? You sir, can stock the shelves, in the warehouse.

I'm thinking of taking a cue and having a separate side for the Women staffed by Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Sean Connery etc. types, whatcha think? Ray - you'll still be in the back, sorry dude.

Where is the best place to buy a handgun in the state,I 've been using Harry's,Cheyenne mtn Outfitters,and the Sportsmans on RT 130?.

You can get a quote from forum vendors by clicking the Firearm Price Request at the Board Index.

I have been happy with the whole purchasing experience I had with Vinny at Hunting World

I have also only heard good things about TJ Sporting Arms and Paul at Arms and Ammo.

Shore Shot has a good selection and decent prices.

Rahway Firearms Guild has a good selection but (to me) their prices are out of line.

Where is the best place to buy a handgun in the state,I 've been using Harry's,Cheyenne mtn Outfitters,and the Sportsmans on RT 130?.

Rahway Firearms Guild has a good selection but (to me) their prices are out of line.

Was just there for the first time today, their prices are ridiculous.