hopper

Wow this is interesting

Perhaps he was commenting on the fact that you basically dropped forum grafitti?

You gave no indication or comment as to what the link was, it could have been meatspin.com for all we know.

If you feel compelled to post something how about a comment on it? Sell it to the audience?

Still shows up fine for me.

Bloomfield police brawl sends one officer to hospital

Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:26 PM Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:36 PM

Nic Corbett/For The Star-Ledger Nic Corbett/For The Star-Ledger

Follow

Share this story

Story tools

BLOOMFIELD

Under Civil Service Rules, they COULD both be terminated if it went that far..bad deal all the way around. it SHOULD have been handled in-house administratively..Problem is that Bloomfield HAS no Administration right now.

I guess we will be correcting grammer on here soon too , god forbid i forgot to write a description ........jeeez !!!

I have been correcting grammar for quite a while. It's grammar with an AR, and generally God is capitalized. Furthermore jeez does not need the third e. :ugeek:

I guess we will be correcting grammer on here soon too , god forbid i forgot to write a description ........jeeez !!!

I have been correcting grammar for quite a while. It's grammar with an AR, and generally God is capitalized. Furthermore jeez does not need the third e. :ugeek:

:lol: you are one tough cookie