MidwestPX

Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Ty and I am the owner of Midwest PX, LLC and the associated webspace, MidwestPX.com. Midwest PX specializes in AR15 parts and accessories and is a proud vendor of: Daniel Defense, Lewis Machine Tool, Magpul Industries, Tango Down, VLTOR and many other high-quality, top-tier manufacturers. Additionally, Midwest PX is a proud master dealer for Addax Tactical, a manufacturer of gas piston uppers/rifles.

And specifically for states with magazine capacity restrictions, such as New Jersey, I offer limited capacity PMAGs so you can use the best magazines currently available for your AR15 without running afoul of the local laws.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post, PM, email, or call.

Thanks,

Ty

Ty Ive been meaning to contact you. Need some 15 Rnd 308 Pmags and a PWS brake for an LMT MWS :D

It's funny you should mention that. I plan to use my 15rd "stubby" LR20s with it as the shorter mags give additional clearance AND the FSC30 is one of the first things I'll be installing. Now if only my dynamic duo would show up!

Want Qty 2, 15 round mags for AR 5.45x39

Want Qty 2, 15 round mags for AR 5.56x45

Let us know when available to be ordered.

I've got the 5.56 mags covered but since I don't own anything chambered in 5.45, I don't have a host weapon to test a limited capacity magazine plus there's the cost of the tooling/patterns to make the right size/shape blocks.

We aren't talking about some sophisticated tooling for a new mag 5.45 in 15 rounds.

Can you block a larger (20 or 30 round) mag to 15 rounds? I would do it myself if I was a FFL.

Radek,

The point of the thread was to welcome the guy, not just say hey I need xyz.

You've posted twice, have yet to even say hi ro anything along the sorts and your talking about what is and isn't rocket science.

Cmon...At least take it to a pm.

We aren't talking about some sophisticated tooling for a new mag 5.45 in 15 rounds.

Can you block a larger (20 or 30 round) mag to 15 rounds? I would do it myself if I was a FFL.

To make a 15/20 or 15/30 5.45 mag, I would need new tooling. The last injection molding pattern I had quoted was $3K. I made the tooling myself for that job for alot less but still a considerable amount. Even if the tooling wasn't an issue, not having a host weapon to test the blocked mags in is a show-stopper.

I would do it if I could but unfortunately, it's not viable at this time.