bry@n

First range report with the new M&P 15-22

Put 550 rnds down the pipe today. 300 Remington thunderbolt hp, 200 federal champion and 50 federal american eagle. No issues, it ran flawless and my daughter had lot's of fun.

Got it sighted with the iron sights but looking for a cheap optic for it. Here is a pic of my daughter enjoying herself.

ps, I see the finger in the trigger, but it was empty with the bolt back. I should have corrected that.

39777_125709417475933_100001106272724_157964_5085906_n.jpg

Tony,

she had a blast. Brought 5-6 bottle filled with water and she was emptying them without issue. She then continued to hit them and move em around. She be ready for Dix in a month. lol

Dad enjoyed it also, just enjoyed it a lil more when she was shooting it.

It's nice to see her in action. She's no stranger to guns and I like it that way. She's only 10 and way smarter than I was at that age. I gotta get some range time at Dix and let her shoot the AR. Dying to see what she can do.

At ease private!

Only thing I set up for my daughter is a College fund. Anything else is up to her. Only rule is she needs to be 31 to date.

damn... 31 to date? :lol::lol:

have a drinkkkkk ;);)

You know what I mean. It's rough being a dad. I will tell you this, some sorry SOB will come to my house with bad intentions and I will read his f'n face with what he's looking to do.

You know what I mean. It's rough being a dad. I will tell you this, some sorry SOB will come to my house with bad intentions and I will read his f'n face with what he's looking to do.

This is why when I finally get hitched and have kids that I don't want daughters. You guys forget what it was like? I didn't care how scary the dad was, I didn't care how many guns he had, I didn't care how mean he acted, or how many veiled threats he threw my way, I was on a mission to get that girl naked and mess around. We all were. All those dads thought that being tough stopped me or any of us? Yeah right! It made it even more satisfying!! I don't know about all you guys but ever since the moment I hit puberty I have been on a mission from god and nothing is gonna stop me!!!! If I have daughters I am gonna know in my head that every guy that comes to that door is there to defile my little girl.... He's already planning it before he even asks her out.. Oh man oh man, I so dont wanna have daughters... Im def having daughters arent I??? hahaah Karma is a bitch

Cool. Ive been wanting one of those rifles. I was under the impression that they had a problem with reliability. Guess not.

No issues as far as I know. Our 15-22 is running like a top.

Babaganoosh,

I am with you 100%. Exactly how I was. I would even try to pull the act off right under the fathers nose. lol

I will have the upper hand some how. A true player, knows how to overcome and adapt to the situation.

"Got it sighted with the iron sights but looking for a cheap optic for it."

I have a Eotech 552 Clone that would work well and look sharp on your 15/22. $40 bucks and its

yours. I can send some pics or just bring it this weekend if your gonna be at R14?

Bryan did you pick optics for it yet? I'm picking up mine on Saturday(Dec 4th) and I want to order optics Monday(Nov 29th) so I can put it on when I get home. :icon_twisted:

I just have no clue what to put on. I want something compact, tacticool, and preferably magnified.