takeji

Px4 storm

Hopefully he got rid of the whacky sight he had on it :)

Sent it in, got a brandy new one and sold it. Running irons till I get the scratch for a Burris!

Even with just irons, that thing was pretty dam accurate tonight

Heck yes it is. I want one now. I was getting sick groups out of it.

Finally, some CX4 love from my fellow NJ ZED members!

Pete, imagine that with a quality red dot. Inside of 100 yards you'd be putting holes in holes, and fast!

Man it shoots nice. Havnt been shooting in a year and I did decent I guess. Horrible with DA though.

5yds. You can tell which ones were in DA :roll: Shot about 30 rounds at this target. Was shooting in groups of 5.

58964_128142777233910_100001145649191_151332_5183526_n.jpg

The CX4 Storm is the best shooting carbine out there. Leaning on a rest, I would regularly make one inch groups at 25 yards at Shore Shot. I can't do that with my Ruger PC-9, close maybe but not as accurate. Throw a Sierra Papa trigger kit in that gun, and it makes a world of difference too.

http://www.sierrapapacx4.com/

The CX4 Storm is the best shooting carbine out there. Leaning on a rest, I would regularly make one inch groups at 25 yards at Shore Shot.

You aint kiddin - I shot Ray's CX4 last week at BH and made one ragged 2-3 inch hole with 20 rounds at 23yds standing using irons. And I'm generally not known for my accuracy. Can't say I love the mag release and safety tho.

I actually like the iron sights and the safety doesn't bother me. The mag release is not my favorite but not the worst I have encountered.

I enjoyed shooting it, but my wife wants something else, so mine is going.

It was very accurate and made me look like a bette rshooter than I am :mrgreen:

The CX4 Storm is the best shooting carbine out there. Leaning on a rest, I would regularly make one inch groups at 25 yards at Shore Shot.

You aint kiddin - I shot Ray's CX4 last week at BH and made one ragged 2-3 inch hole with 20 rounds at 23yds standing using irons. And I'm generally not known for my accuracy. Can't say I love the mag release and safety tho.

See Pete, I converted you like you converted me! The mag release is not very good, but it's easier for a lefty. The safety is, well, ridiculous.

Does anyone know that status of the CX4 (.40S&W) that is compatible with PX4 magazines? I can't seem to find it on the Beretta website anymore...

Takeji, enjoy your new purchase.

I believe that any of the Storm CX4 models can be converted back and forth between 92/96 mags and PX4 mags. The only exception to this is the Storm Cx4 in 45ACP.