takeji

Px4 storm

Yeah I have the 92fs Inox and am thinking of the CX4 for a future purchase

It's a nice gun and it is a tack driver with those AR-style peep and post sights. The only downside is that you have to be OK with a space age looking plastic gun. I don't have a problem with the looks or composition, but I know some people do. If you want a more traditional carbine in the pistol calibers, take a look at the Marlin Camp Carbine (9mm and 45ACP) and the Ruger PC (police carbine) in 9mm and 40S&W. I sold my Cx4 and kept my Ruger PC-9. I really like the Ruger and the Marlin (which I don't won but have shot). Neither one is made anym more, but don't let that stop you. There are plenty of both models lightly used out there.

Yeah I have the 92fs Inox and am thinking of the CX4 for a future purchase

It's a nice gun and it is a tack driver with those AR-style peep and post sights. The only downside is that you have to be OK with a space age looking plastic gun. I don't have a problem with the looks or composition, but I know some people do. If you want a more traditional carbine in the pistol calibers, take a look at the Marlin Camp Carbine (9mm and 45ACP) and the Ruger PC (police carbine) in 9mm and 40S&W. I sold my Cx4 and kept my Ruger PC-9. I really like the Ruger and the Marlin (which I don't won but have shot). Neither one is made anym more, but don't let that stop you. There are plenty of both models lightly used out there.

It is a little funky looking but I do like the interchangability of the mags. Plus everyone says its a tackdriver. The price is decent too. I forsee this gun in my future.

+1 excellent gun - I like it (can you tell?)

and Chris, I liked the space age look - it was one of the main reasons that I chose this gun. NJGF PX4 Storm club anyone? ;)

Then you will love the Cx4 carbine. Throw in the Sierra papa trigger kit and it is excellent.

If you guys like the Storm but have a hankering for an all metal gun, check out the Beretta Cougar. I had one in 45ACP. Beretta no longer makes them, but Stoeger has Beretta's machinery and makes them in Turkey. They have the same rotating barrel design and are really nice.

If you guys like the Storm but have a hankering for an all metal gun, check out the Beretta Cougar. I had one in 45ACP. Beretta no longer makes them, but Stoeger has Beretta's machinery and makes them in Turkey. They have the same rotating barrel design and are really nice.

Thats the one I'de prefer. Its cheaper, too. And you can get one in all stainless *droooool* :drool:

it's easy. with the mag out, there's like a staple looking thing, you just gotta pull that out with a flat-head screwdriver and then nudge the back strap off with a skinny flat-head. read the instructions carefully.

it's easy. with the mag out, there's like a staple looking thing, you just gotta pull that out with a flat-head screwdriver and then nudge the back strap off with a skinny flat-head. read the instructions carefully.

Yeah I got it finally. Its like 100 degrees in here and I couldnt get a good grip on the sucker.

congrats great gun purchase! i brought one myself in 40 cal. it was first gun purchase, rotating barrel really works on controlling the snappiness of the 40. cal. cx4 looks cool too, but i went with a saiga wasnt sure how durable composit rifle would be.

yah, Ray, you started the trend. It's just a quality gun at a good price. Light, reliable, looks cool, rotating barrel. I definitely can see how it's getting very popular. after tons of research, it's what I chose as my first gun.... and my nickname on the forum :D

Still gotta try that CX4. You gonna bring it tomorrow? heh.

Sure!

Hopefully he got rid of the whacky sight he had on it :)

Sent it in, got a brandy new one and sold it. Running irons till I get the scratch for a Burris!