9thMarines

Adding pictures in Marketplace

How do you go about adding pictures into Marketplace ads??

Looking to place an ad and I have the pictures of what

I want to sell in "My Pictures" but don't know how to get them into the ad.

Can anyone help out with these new fangled contraptions??

Many thanks. Kenny T.

Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account. It's free. Upload your pictures from your pc to their website (very easy and quick). Once the photo is uploaded, copy the link under it that begins with [img. Paste the link in your marketplace ad. It will appear as your picture.

• Like 1

And do not add any tags to the pic, dont even put a title. if it is gun relaated it will be deleted.. just leave those blank and save pic.

Wow, I didn't know that. Is there a more Second Amendment friendly picture posting site out there? Fuckk Photobucket if they won't support my Constitutional rights.

I've put tons of gun pictures on Photobucket. There's no point in EVER tagging any of your photos there - it's a stupid option they added for more big brother type security. I just don't do it, and I have never had ANY issue. I have _3_ photobucket accounts, lol.

I've put tons of gun pictures on Photobucket. There's no point in EVER tagging any of your photos there - it's a stupid option they added for more big brother type security. I just don't do it, and I have never had ANY issue. I have _3_ photobucket accounts, lol.

It'snot a mechanical issue. I know that I can get away with posting gun stuff there. I do regularly. It's just that I would rather support a website that supports the Second Amendment.

Wow, I didn't know that. Is there a more Second Amendment friendly picture posting site out there? Fuckk Photobucket if they won't support my Constitutional rights.

It's a free service, they can enforce TC's.