Pew Pew Plates

Video of my 1919a4

You say 'one of my' 1919a4s... how many do you own????? And where do you get those wonderful toys?? Thats pure bad@$$ !!

I have two, both for this:

DSC00219.jpg

thats picking up my girlfriend from high school a few years ago, obviously minus the guns lol

DSC04571.jpg

I got them from AA, which I regret a little. They needed work to get them to run well but now I have KMP trigger & sear and GI bolts in them and they run like hell

I got them from AA, which I regret a little. They needed work to get them to run well but now I have KMP trigger & sear and GI bolts in them and they run like hell

I have one made by John McGuire in 308. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in one. No problems with it and it looked like it just came off a WW2 production line when it was sent to me, he does a really nice job and not expensive either.

I have one made by John McGuire in 308. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in one. No problems with it and it looked like it just came off a WW2 production line when it was sent to me, he does a really nice job and not expensive either.

Yeah, after reading around the 1919a4 boards I came to the conclusion that the John MgGuire builds are the best of the best. Oh well, I just tested some reloads in my 1919 a half hour ago and it ate them all without a hiccup, time to burn more ammo!