e80hydro

Robbed again

What should happen:

After he's convicted and serves his 2 years in prison, he should be made to to reimburse his victims for what he stole, including paying them for the time and effort of replacing their ID's and banking stuff. If he canno't reimburse because he has no money, he should be at my house every Thursday evening mowing my lawn at gunpoint, wearing black and white striped prison clothes. Hopefully he will move on to a productive life.

What will happen:

He'll make a deal for a year probation VIA pre-trial intervention, continue to steal and use heroin. My daughter and her friend will get nothing but a lesson learned.

What should happen:

After he's convicted and serves his 2 years in prison, he should be made to to reimburse his victims for what he stole, including paying them for the time and effort of replacing their ID's and banking stuff. If he canno't reimburse because he has no money, he should be at my house every Thursday evening mowing my lawn at gunpoint, wearing black and white striped prison clothes. Hopefully he will move on to a productive life.

What will happen:

He'll make a deal for a year probation VIA pre-trial intervention, continue to steal and use heroin. My daughter and her friend will get nothing but a lesson learned.

do you know the scumbag.. directly or indirectly?

What a lot of people do with a portable GPS when they park there car is take the GPS off the windshield mounting bracket and put the head unit into there glove box. When a thief walks by he notices the windshield mounting bracket on the windshield and then smashes the side window entering the car and taking the GPS out of the glove box along with the mounting bracket and power cord.

So remember when taking the GPS off your windshield take the mounting bracket and the power cord and place in into the glove box too.

Don't forget to carry windex and paper towells to clean the ring the suction cup leaves. Also, drive faw away from the home prior to getting it out of the glove box so that no one local sees you putting on the windshield.

Sorry, had to do it.

Don't forget to carry windex and paper towells to clean the ring the suction cup leaves. Also, drive faw away from the home prior to getting it out of the glove box so that no one local sees you putting on the windshield.

Sorry, had to do it.

And don't forget your tinfoil hat?

• Like 2

do you know the scumbag.. directly or indirectly?

No. The cops gave her his name and what street he lives on. He also said the kid was uncooperative, most likely high on dope. He also said she will be notified by them if he makes bail (I'm not quite sure how to take that statement).

No. The cops gave her his name and what street he lives on. He also said the kid was uncooperative, most likely high on dope. He also said she will be notified by them if he makes bail (I'm not quite sure how to take that statement).

sometimes when someone makes bail.. and you have a complaint signed against them.. I think they let you know so you can be cautious about them coming after you.. I know when my ex pressed charges against her ex for getting physical.. they notified her when he was released..