RedRiverII

Training

Gunforhire or MDTS. I have no experience with neither but I am in the same position as you are. I signed up for a 60min pickapistol,shootasmuchasyouwant class with Gunforhire so if that goes well and the staff is friendly and professional, I plan on signing up for some defensive pistol and shotgun classes.

• Like 1

Are there any solid Handgun Training courses in NJ ? I don't have the time to travel out west or even down south at this time. Thank you in advance for your consideration. BY out west I mean Arizona, or south NC or Fla. I can go to southern NJ or Pa.

Try Shoot NJ. They are good.

• Like 2

MDTS would be my choice for professional training in NJ depending on your starting level. If your looking for basic classes try gunforehire or NRA classes... if you want something more then that look to MDTS. MDTS offers pistol, rifle, shotgun, or combination classes. Chris is good people.

• Like 1

MDTS would be my choice for professional training in NJ depending on your starting level. If your looking for basic classes try gunforehire or NRA classes... if you want something more then that look to MDTS. MDTS offers pistol, rifle, shotgun, or combination classes. Chris is good people.

Thank you Tosser

I do not know what you level of shooting is but our advanced courses are on par or better then the big schools and we have a higher instructor to student ratio and we are in your backyard. Check out my advanced class offerings.

Happy New Year

• Like 1

I do not know what you level of shooting is but our advanced courses are on par or better then the big schools and we have a higher instructor to student ratio and we are in your backyard. Check out my advanced class offerings.

Happy New Year

Thanks for the reply, I'll be attending one of your classes soon. When I asked for a recommendation from the forum your name came up and I checked the site and was impressed. I am not a PRO. I am a working guy and a Vet. I just want solid information and instruction. There seems to me too many people who think too highly of themselves and their ability. I am interested in the proper handling of Home Defense. Nothing fancy, just rock solid, both feet on the ground type of training. Thank you once again. Happy and a healthy New Year to you and your family.