CageFighter

Bullet Hole - 12/31/10 - 10am - NYEve!

Anyone looking to shoot at the BH this Friday @ 10am? How many early birds are onboard? Since my bathroom project has been coming along, I am getting an ichy finger again. Afterwards, I will be shopping for my 3rd pistol, still undecided on what to buy. (im all over the place) :facepalm:

This is the closest thing to an invitation that I've gotten for New Year's Eve. Currently I have no plans, so this is a possibility!

keep me posted, if you decide to go.

I will send you m,y contact info via PM.

what will you be shooting?

I didn't think about it till I read another post... Does anyone know the condition of the parking area at the BH? If anybody lives over there I'd really appreciate a recon drive by. I'm hoping they didn't plow all the snow into the spots.

I don't think i've ever found parking there.... i always park down by the tracks...i wonder what the legality of walking with the guns to the shop is... kinda feels like a sketchy area too. You can def. find parking with in reasonable walking distance...i'm talking like half a city block.

My biggest issue there is trying to get stuff in and out with the general public not knowing, carrying a rifle case could be sketchy..It's a semi rough area and u dont want people jumping you on your way back to your car.

I don't think i've ever found parking there.... i always park down by the tracks...i wonder what the legality of walking with the guns to the shop is... kinda feels like a sketchy area too. You can def. find parking with in reasonable walking distance...i'm talking like half a city block.

My biggest issue there is trying to get stuff in and out with the general public not knowing, carrying a rifle case could be sketchy..It's a semi rough area and u dont want people jumping you on your way back to your car.

Everyone around there knows what the deal is. There's a gunshop with a range down the street and they see it all the time. As far as legality, I see all kinds of LE guys park there so it shouldn't be an issue. Now, if you think that area is sketchy, come check out my "hood"!

My apologies to everyone. I overslept and missed our time at Bullet Hole together. I was really looking forward to this when I was leaving work (I work nights and finished my shift at 5 am). I assure you that I had no intention of standing you guys up.

That being said, I still do want to meet up with you folks. We'll just pick another time to do it.