Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Robbery at Musketpoint?

That is the funniest sh!t in the world! I woulda beat him with that friggen thing!

So, is there a delay from the time you pull the trigger to the time it actually fires? If you get close enough, I guess they only get one shot.

Not so funny. When blackpowder guns were coming back into the vogue in the late 60s early 70s they were unregulated in NJ just like most other places. Some guy bought a BP revolver and used it to pull a hold up and....that's how BP came to be regulated in NJ.

I know of at least one bank robbery that was done with a Paitnball gun.. At the time everyone was saying "Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun"..i took one look at the picture and said....Nope Paintball gun...to be Specific, I rattled off the make and model, then went out to my truck and brought it in so they could see it in comparison to the pics. On the BP Issue if anyone is familiar with "Gunkid" ( Real name John Melvin Davis of Internet Infamy) he's been running around since his recent release from the Custodu of the Federal penal System talking about how he is going to "Develop" a reliable double-action cap and ball pistol that he, as a convicted felon would be able to carry... For some reason he gets all cheesed off when we start taking bets on how long it'll be before he shoots himself...again.