Ray Ray

Bullet Hole vs Bayonne Pistol Range

Okay, where's the Bullet hole babes?

Like voodoodaddy said, we will be there. Barring any Sex in the City marathons of course.

Also I would like to suggest that the team members shoot all 4 guns the team is using.

I'm down regardless, and I believe my team is gonna be there as well. Ronhonda? voodoodaddy? bullzeyeNJ?

we are getting together for facials and massages, then after wards we heading to Bayonne for a cat fight.

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

we are getting together for facials and massages, then after wards we heading to Bayonne for a cat fight.

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Man, you guys took that "Bullet Hole girls" comment and just ran with it! My BFFs will be there, so it'll be like a quadrupale date.

Hey.... I smell enough interest in this thread to start a state wide NJGF league. Why not have 4 shooters from the interested ranges do this. One Sat morning a month or every other month, we have a comp. All in the name of fun, and beer of course.

I think I can put together a Square Circle Team, myself, Tactical Monkey, Yaz... Maybe CivicTuner will join, down here in South Jersey. Maybe the guys over at South Jersey would like to indulge each other in the first match. Then next weekend we travel up there?

Any interest or is this getting to involved.

Damn, the Bayonne team got their @ss whipped.

First round, team Bullet Hole

BullzeyeNJ-243

Ronhonda-245

Voodoodaddy-249

average for the three 246

team score of 983

team Bayonne

Echomirage-234

Caine-202

krdshrk-214

ray ray-232

team score of 892

Top score was 250 and the Bullet hole team almost got it!

Second round, team Bullet Hole

BullzeyeNJ-185

Ronhonda-178

Voodoodaddy-194

average for the three 186

team score of 743

team Bayonne

Echomirage-154

Caine-190

Krdshrk-141

ray ray-177

team score of 662

To be fair the guns where a little different but Team Bullet Hole were excellent shooters. In a few smaller stages we switched guns and it just evened the score. I think we can definetly do this again although it would be very hard to attempt it at the bullet hole.

Thanks to all for showing up, even though we lost it was still fun.

Had a fun time tonight. Still kicking myself for doing so unbelievably horrible the first round.. but, thems the breaks. It was great meeting RonHonda, Voodoodaddy, and BullzeyeNJ - they're definitely shooters!

Dot targets absolutely SUCK! :icon_mrgreen: