tuktuk

Reloading services

Since I don't have space nor capacity to do it on my own ATM, Wud you be able to tell me if such reloading services even exist. What I am looking for is a place where I can send my brass and get it reloaded at a good discount. Or something like that. Not sure if I'm clear enough about what I want. Let me know . Thank you

Since I don't have space nor capacity to do it on my own ATM, Wud you be able to tell me if such reloading services even exist. What I am looking for is a place where I can send my brass and get it reloaded at a good discount. Or something like that. Not sure if I'm clear enough about what I want. Let me know . Thank you

I'm not aware of any as the potential for liability is huge and the potential for profit is small.

I keep seeing the Advertising banner on the forum for USA Ammo... http://www.usaammo.com/

It looks like reloaded ammo, and the prices are pretty good. For example $8.45 for a box of 50 9mm 115gr FMJ... Pretty good price! I don't know if the amm is any good though, as I have never used it. Maybe they have a program for buying used brass??? Who knows?

Georgia Arms is reloaded ammo, and quite good stuff. USAA Ammo is good too.

9mm, if you can make it to Sportsmen's Center in Bordentown, is $8.99 a box of 9mm.

I would hesitate to buy from a local reloader simply due to liability reasons.

I would hesitate to buy from a local reloader simply due to liability reasons.

the one time I bought reloads from BH, I got more than 5 FTF/FTE on the glock out of the box of 50. That was terrible, so I decided never to buy reloads again. Haven't had a problem since then.

the one time I bought reloads from BH, I got more than 5 FTF/FTE on the glock out of the box of 50. That was terrible, so I decided never to buy reloads again. Haven't had a problem since then.

It comes down to who does the reloading. It does not mean that reloads are bad... heck, 90% of the regular competitive shooters use reloads, either their own, or made for them. Know your gun, know the load.

I guess once you know what to look for in reloads, you can make the decision. I would not hesitate to use Lunker's, Tim's, Tony's reloads at the range. If I am at the match, I would trust Ronnie's reloads, I would just check to make sure all the primers are seated properly, the right way up. :icon_twisted:

Guest schutzen-jager

rte # 35 near sandy hook -franks reloading service -

rte # 35 near sandy hook -franks reloading service -

Last time I spoke with Frank (two year ago during the great Obama primer shortage), he told me he hadn't reloaded ammo in a while. I believe he would do it, but you would need to provide him with the components (i.e. brass, primers, powder, bullet heads).

Here's company's I've used:

http://www.tenxammo.com/tenx_ammo_B.html

http://www.pcammoinc.com/precision.htm

http://www.ammodirect.com

http://georgia-arms.com/index.aspx

Maks,

That Ronnie round you showed me looked like it might be a little unpleasant to shoot, especially in a revolver. Nothing like a face full of primer ignition.

i got that once with a round of surplus romanian tokarev. I think the cartridge was overloaded because it blew the primer to kingdom come and sprayed hot particles in my face. The case showed classic signs of over pressure including brass flow into the extractor cut and buldged the case so bad (no rupture tho), it made glocked brass look like a fresh case. Teh case was a little stuck in the chamber, but the Gun held up just fine.

• Like 1