Sign in to follow this  
JonF

Good deals on 9mm and 45 PMC handgun ammo at AIM

45 ACP

50rd box: $15.95ea. No discount on quantity.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=APMC45FMJ230&name=PMC+.45+Auto+230grn+FMJ+50rd+box&groupid=32

9mm Luger

50rd box: $9.95ea

1,000rds (20 boxes): $195.00ea ($9.75 a box)

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=APMC9FMJ115&name=PMC+9mm+115grn+FMJ+50rd+box&groupid=193

Aim is always reasonable with shipping.

They have crappy brands

Not always. While they do tend to stick to the value brands, a lot of them are just fine for high volume shooting. I recently bought some .45 ACP 100rd WWB value packs ($33/box) and some 9mm 124gr Federal American Eagle ($9.95/box) ammo...all for good prices and shipping wasn't too bad ($12.95 for all 1000rds)

They have crappy brands

Unless you've used them, don't knock it until you've tried it.

I've tried every brand in 9mm they have in stock right now except for the Dynamit Nobel and they have all worked great for plinking. The steel cased ammo is a little finicky in my 75 but other than that, I'll buy it anytime. American Eagle is my favorite plinking ammo without a doubt - cheap, accurate, and overall a good target round.

Pmc is a terrific brand of ammo. Out of all the 223, I most prefer their brass. I am sure their handgun ammo is terrific. Having met briefly with their director, I can tell you that they put a lot of emphasis on quality and performance.