SoR

Aimpoint M4s

Anybody know where to buy one cheapest? Vendors, sponsors, in-laws, I don't care :)

I want this because it has protector caps for the lens (unlike eotech), uses regular battery which lasts more than the gun will :)

I saw them online for ~$750 which is a bit too much. Some dude reviewing it on youtube said he found them for $650 but he got an even better deal :icon_exclaim:

Anybody know where to buy one cheapest? Vendors, sponsors, in-laws, I don't care :)

I want this because it has protector caps for the lens (unlike eotech), uses regular battery which lasts more than the gun will :)

I saw them online for ~$750 which is a bit too much. Some dude reviewing it on youtube said he found them for $650 but he got an even better deal :icon_exclaim:

what gun is this for? is the M4 a must? I had the M3 and it was cheaper.. awesome unit.. batteries lasted forever.. had the caps as well.. might want to look into the other M product lines and save some money unless you NEED the M4 for some reason.. I left my M3 on once for a few days and it was still fine when I sold it months later..

given the choice, id take an M4, price being equal. but, there really isnt that much of a difference between all of them. the M4 is shorter, and uses a AA. but the M2/3 both use a battery that you can find for a few dollars, with most quality mounts having a storage spot for a spare battery. even still, the M2 is rated for 10K hours of use, M3 50K hours, and M4 80K. thats one year, 5 years, and 8 years of constant on.

my M2 has caps, i added a killflash, and an M3 rubber cover. you should note that not every M4 has caps included.

caps

http://www.aimpoint.com/products/all-products/product-singleview/product/compm2/?pid=340&damcat=

no caps

http://www.aimpoint.com/products/all-products/product-singleview/product/compm4/

either way, look for used parts if you dont want to spend that much. i got my M2 and mount for $400 used, and have seen the exact same for even cheaper. if you watch the EE section of M4C like a hawk, you can snag an unbelievably good deal on used optics.

Check larue tactical. They buy aimpoints in bulk, without the mount and sell the sight with a larue mount (better then factory) and still manage to sell the sights at competitive prices.

that is where I got my M3 and I was VERY happy with everything about it..

Just a FYI but it looks like the PRO is now only being sold to LEO/military. Bummer because I was looking to get one and it was such a good deal.

On LaRue's website, it looks like they will sell to whoever

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=534