Sign in to follow this  
bbk

Top Shot marathon on History Channel

I was just browsing through some channels, and noticed that History Channel will be having a Top Shot marathon starting at 1PM til late into the evening. So, if you missed season 1, or want a refresher, you'll be able to check it out.

I hadn't seen the show before today and I thought it was a decent show. The shooters were all fairly talented and some of the challenges looked really difficult. They had some tactical shooting challenges in there but many of them were more just learning the weapon and then firing it at the target.

Towards then end of the series tonight when they got to the challenges where they had the marksmen moving about from station to station I found that interesting. I also was into seeing some of the weapons they shot that I had never seen before.

I'm anxious to see what the new season brings to the show.

I have to agree with you there. It was more about the game strategy than the shooting strategy.Not quite what I expected but still enjoyable...more enjoyable then survivor to me....

I will say though, that the guys on season 1 are really good people... having met 4 of them.

JJ is a jersey local who is a regular at the Old Bridge USPSA matches, and the most down to earth guy I know.

We met Blake, Ian and Denny at Shot Show, and they all took their time to speak with people and even to snap a few pics.

Season 2 looks interesting as it has alot more military folks.

I will say though, that the guys on season 1 are really good people... having met 4 of them.

JJ is a jersey local who is a regular at the Old Bridge USPSA matches, and the most down to earth guy I know.

We met Blake, Ian and Denny at Shot Show, and they all took their time to speak with people and even to snap a few pics.

Season 2 looks interesting as it has alot more military folks.

JJ did seem cool. That female cop with red hair could frisk me any day of the week too :D