Sign in to follow this  
Wojo

Modular Indoor Shooting Range Link - Can't Find it

Good morning.

A little bit ago someone posted a link about some indoor shooting ranges that were modular IIRC, built inside trucking / shipping containers. I can't find anything on Google or the archives here. Any assistance would be appreciated. There might be a group buy coming up for one of these and having in PA on someone's property.

Thanks in advance.

I am also pulling information on companies that supply build indoor ranges. A property is being purchased with a large garage (farming equipment) that is going to be converted to an indoor range. The container idea was / is being floated to drop it next to the existing structure and perhaps enclose it to make it look like a garage or barn. Weighing out all options now. The goal is to have it operational next year. I want to keep the garage and have a couple of shooting lanes and also make a modular type of shoot house for Sims rounds or paint ball engagements. The outer walls will need to have the appropriate steel.

This is going to be a private range for Wall Street guys and close friends....guess who is going to be the RSO and instructor if everything materializes? I am hoping to visit the properties on the short list with the Realtor on Wednesday. The investor is / was about to buy the place strictly on the published listing. I want to look at other properties that have more acreage. :icon_e_wink:

Wow. Awesome. Can we have private sessions there? :D

Perhaps. Private lessons will initially be only for the ladies found on Craig's List, in the van, down by the river.

The honest answer is who knows at this point in time. I am sure once / if, things move the way we are talking, we might be able to have some visitors on special occasions.

Perhaps. Private lessons will initially be only for the ladies found on Craig's List, in the van, down by the river.

The honest answer is who knows at this point in time. I am sure once / if, things move the way we are talking, we might be able to have some visitors on special occasions.

booking the sex change operation right now Wojo....