Sign in to follow this  
SSlav

Hello

Hello,

I figured I have posted enough here to warrant an introduction. I've been an oppressed minority (gun owner) in the state of NJ since moving here in 1988. I've been shooting something or other since I was about 7 or 8 years old. Over the last 6 years I've been primarily focused on "practical" shooting disciplines. I shoot a lot of USPSA matches, some steel, 3-gun and an occasional IDPA match here and there. My home range/club is Oldbridge where I am pretty actively involved with the USPSA club as a stage designer/builder. I hold no certificates of any kind pertaining to anything firearms related nor do I plan on getting any. That does not prevent me from having strong opinions that are always right :icon_lol:.

What else? I own some guns. I am planning to buy more guns.

I think that pretty much all I care to share at this time.

Hi Sslav,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a member of OBRPC as well (joined March last year) and I've participated in the Indoor Action shoot a few times. I'm hoping to make it to the next outdoor match to join the rest of the crew here.;)

Rey