McMaster

"Welcome to the Dark Side"

And it didn't take long for VJ to start it either... LOL. It was literally the first post after my initial start of the thread! LMAO!

I thought it was a good thread either way.

Even though I grew up around guns I'm not ashamed to say there are many guys here that know way... way... way... more than I do. I'm always gaining knowledge from this Forum, which is part of the reason why I decided to jump in and sign up finally... versus just looking at it all the time when I need inormation. Most of you guys really know your s*^t and it was no different with this thread. Regardless of what I originally asked, guys just start dropp'in gems on what they know best... FIREARMS. I picked up a few things from this thread, so it was worth it. I'm glad I finally joined the Forum. Thanks fellas.

Absolutely Ray Ray! Thanks for asking. But before I post that one I will post a picture of my M1A that I have in a Troy CQB Modular Chassis. I love that .308! I really enjoy shoot'in that thing. I'll post it on the other side of the rifle forum for you guys to have a look at.