Sign in to follow this  
Rifleman1

DICK'S Sporting Goods Specials

Not happy with ole Dicks...They have the Stack On Double Door cabinet I want ..best price on the net.. 399.00 or something like that...with ...160.00 shipping...they dont carry in stores or ship to the store for pick up to save the shipping..I emailed them and they suck with customer service...

Not happy with ole Dicks...They have the Stack On Double Door cabinet I want ..best price on the net.. 399.00 or something like that...with ...160.00 shipping...they dont carry in stores or ship to the store for pick up to save the shipping..I emailed them and they suck with customer service...

Yup! I went for the Stack On 19 Gun when it was on sale 2 weeks ago for 299. None in stock at the Rockaway store, they told me to call on Friday, I did pickup a rain check to be safe. I called Friday, none came in, and they didn't give me any other options on purchase. I called Monday after the sale ended, they got one, but it was another customers that had it dropped shipped to the store. So I started complaining the employee, she put me in contact with a manager. I bitched to the manager about why that option wasn't given to me, since I could have purchased it online and not paid shipping if it was sent to the store. I let him know I went to the store on the Sunday it went on sale and they never had it in stock since the sale started. He extended my rain check to No expiration, but I am still waiting for them to get this thing in stock.

End of rant lol.

Dick's is having it's Celebrate Earth Day specials with 20% off a single item and FREE SHIPPING** on eligible purchase of $99 or more. You have to click through the link http://link.dcsg.com/r/M1DNKX/ZG8SS/RGVROK/LQJ960/GDCIA/ON/h?a=04212011SCEarthDay

Online Only. Offer valid through 4/22/11 11:59PM ET. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise.

**Offer only valid on items marked with the FREE SHIPPING Savings Alert icon. Applies only for standard economy shipping. Discount does not apply to taxes, gift wrapping or similar charges. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Cannot be combined with any other offer nor is this valid on previous purchases. Only applies to orders to be shipped to a valid address in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Not available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes.

Customer responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. Offer not valid on canceled or out of stock merchandise. This offer only applies to the individual items; other items in your cart that are not eligible will still incur a shipping charge. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

start01.jpg

start02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

*Online Only. Offer valid through 5/5/11 11:59PM ET. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Exclusions apply, click here for full details. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

**Offer only valid on items marked with the FREE SHIPPING Savings Alert icon. Applies only for standard economy shipping. Discount does not apply to taxes, gift wrapping or similar charges. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Cannot be combined with any other offer nor is this valid on previous purchases. Only applies to orders to be shipped to a valid address in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Not available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes. Customer responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. Offer not valid on canceled or out of stock merchandise. This offer only applies to the individual items; other items in your cart that are not eligible will still incur a shipping charge. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

DICK'S Sporting Goods, 345 Court Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108

Privacy Policy

DicksSportingGoods.com Privacy Policy | ScoreCard Rewards Privacy Policy

Online Information

If you have a website, you can earn up to 9% in commissions by joining our Affiliate Program. Join Now

& start earning today.

Price comparisons contained on this website are not valid in Arizona, Massachusetts or any other state in which such comparisons are not permitted.

Questions?

For retail store questions, please email us at [email protected] or call 1-866-677-4771.

For DicksSportingGoods.com questions, visit our Help Desk or call 1-877-846-9997.

spacer50.gif