Sign in to follow this  
ktm525xcatv

Pinning muzzle brake, collapsable stock and modifying magazines

Also magpul makes magazine limiters http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG280/101

Magpul says "NOTE: This product does not make PMAG 20 magazines legal in jurisdictions where magazines with a capacity of 20 rounds are prohibited. Consult all local, state, and federal regulations prior to usage."

Would NJ be ok with these?

If you want Pmags from magpul contact midwestpx, he sells them in NJ legal form in many different styles, i picked up 20rd mags blocked to 15 and there amazing. For the price you can get them from him, there not even worth trying to mod yourself. I think he will mod mags that you already have too if you ship them out to him. I must say the quality of his mods are second to none.

Also magpul makes magazine limiters http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG280/101

Magpul says "NOTE: This product does not make PMAG 20 magazines legal in jurisdictions where magazines with a capacity of 20 rounds are prohibited. Consult all local, state, and federal regulations prior to usage."

Would NJ be ok with these?

No - They must be PERMANENTLY blocked to 15 rounds. Look up MidwestPX - he carries blocked mags.

They can't be modified (well, not reasonably) back so they take the Illegal capacity.

which leads me to believe that using a combo of the mapul limiter and expoxy(epoxied in place, and the base plate epoxied) would make the mags "premanantly" modified.

thoughts?

Another place for magazine would be rrages.com. They carry the 30 rd Pmags that have been blocked to 15. Really good quality and quick shipping times.

Midwestpx is $5.00 cheaper per mag, ships extremely fast and supports this forum. Why go anywhere else?

• Like 1

Well posession of the magazines BEFORE the modification would be illegal in this state. Also, I think there's some provisions that need to be done about this. I would check with PK90 and MidwestPX about the Permanent blocking.

+1