Sign in to follow this  
tuktuk

It takes on living and not so living creatures and it never fails

That was good laugh. If the robot, pushed the door open, odds are if you closed the door behind it, the robot would not be able to pull the door open. The fighting naked thing is something I've never been able to comprehend. Maybe that is what separates the real loons from us wannabes.

• Like 1

These robots are great, actually proven to save lives. I wonder how they got the nekkid guy after the robot got shot up. Maybe they used the robot as a distraction while they moved in.

Yeah, curious what the robot did in this case other than provide recon and a distraction?

When I saw the title of this thread I though it was going to be about the honey badger:

lmao nature is even better with that guy narrating!

Ha, yea, I saw this video awhile back. Of the series that the narrator has done, this is probably the best one (to save you time if you feel inclined to watch the others).

Here's a quirky (and NSFW) post on a pretty amusing site/blog on the Honey Badger (again, NSFW due to language)