Jon

+1 for GlennP, +3 cosmod commie crap from TJ Sporting Arms

As some of you guys know, I had major surgery on my legs a week ago, and currently I'm unable to drive due to it. Also, I've had three guns sitting at TJ's waiting for me to pick em up. Today, Glenn agreed to pick my crippled a** up at my place and drove me the hour+ down to TJ Sporting Arms, and all the way back. Tony, as always, was great to sit and BS with, and was a pleasure to deal with business-wise as well. For those curious, I picked up a 91/30, unissued/unfired Norinco SKS, and a Yugo M57 Tokarev. All in all a great day, and a great way to lift my spirits while recovering from surgery. :icon_mrgreen:

As some of you guys know, I had major surgery on my legs a week ago, and currently I'm unable to drive due to it. Also, I've had three guns sitting at TJ's waiting for me to pick em up. Today, Glenn agreed to pick my crippled a** up at my place and drove me the hour+ down to TJ Sporting Arms, and all the way back. Tony, as always, was great to sit and BS with, and was a pleasure to deal with business-wise as well. For those curious, I picked up a 91/30, unissued/unfired Norinco SKS, and a Yugo M57 Tokarev. All in all a great day, and a great way to lift my spirits while recovering from surgery. :icon_mrgreen:

what?.......no Roy Rogers?