Is there a match at OB next Sunday? I haven't seen it on their website.

Thanks,

Jan

Should be the following week I think. Should be the 4th Sunday of the month.

ETA: OBRAMS is the 3 week of the month but that's on Saturdays, I need to check that out one of these days.

Harry

Define "next Sunday". The next OB USPSA match is May 22. As my back is feeling better I might actually start designing stages again, news which I'm sure will be greeted with groans across the state. Planning for my next stage design, I had some rules questions for of the USPSA rules guru's which were answered with basically "You could do that, but you would be a dick". To which I answered "Have you met me?"

Define "next Sunday". The next OB USPSA match is May 22. As my back is feeling better I might actually start designing stages again, news which I'm sure will be greeted with groans across the state. Planning for my next stage design, I had some rules questions for of the USPSA rules guru's which were answered with basically "You could do that, but you would be a dick". To which I answered "Have you met me?"

You should design a stage called "Gun Games Will Get You Killed"...

I have to say that "dickiness" factor of our matches have suffered from your absence as a stage designer. I do what I can, but those are pretty big shoes to fill.

Can't wait to shoot it!

Oh! And you can drop any mag with or without ammo plus one mandatory "tactical reload".

Lets keep in mind that there will be people with guns there. There is only so much you can get away with before they start getting tempted to use them on something other than paper.

Lets keep in mind that there will be people with guns there. There is only so much you can get away with before they start getting tempted to use them on something other than paper.

There will be steel right?

Set it very "hard" so that it takes several shots to take it down.

I can try .. but where am I going to get the sharks for the moat?

OK, you and I both know that after Jim gets done with his alterations the sharks will be replaced by goldfish, there will be a bridge over a filled in moat, and the rope will be cut down and used to form a box from which the entire stage will shot.

OK, you and I both know that after Jim gets done with his alterations the sharks will be replaced by goldfish, there will be a bridge over a filled in moat, and the rope will be cut down and used to form a box from which the entire stage will shot.

Ah you are doing it wrong. The way you avoid this is you call Dave over, and you ask him if it is to tame. He installs lasers on the sharks, fills the moat with gasoline and sets it on fire, rubs grease on the rope and he tells Jim he looked it over and made a few mods for safety sake so no need for him to look it over.

just have to say...your avatar pic creeps me out...royally.

Hey thanks!

You're the first one to comment on it! They are actually George Washington's false teeth. Disturbing...I know...I'm a dentist!

Jan

BTW: Thanks for all the replies! Didn't think the thread would be this big!