magic7

Bayonne Pistol Range Information

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone was interested in taking a new guy around. I've been working in NYC and keeping an apartment in Jersey City off and on for the past few years, but live primarily in Michigan. Over the past couple months, I dusted off my .357 Taurus wheelgun and picked up a Kimber .45 and have been getting back into shooting after a few years off.

Looking at the law, it looks like it's ok for me to have a pistol in NJ, with tight travel restrictions and no ability to buy ammo.

It sounds like the Bayonne range is perfect for me - getting an hour on the range on the occasional weeknight. If anyone is around in the next couple of weeks, I'd love to tag along and get a feel for the place. Happy to buy a few boxes of ammo and a beer or two after. I'm a little nervous about bringing a pistol into NJ, so kind of wanted to get an idea of how things work here. I used to shoot pistols when I lived in the Netherlands and I have to say, it looks like that was easier!

Thanks,

-P.

Made my first range trip today, took my brand new SIG 226 to the Bayonne range and had a great time for the hour. Lisa from Caso's was there, took the time to show me around a bit. I threw 150 rounds down range and I'm officially 100% in love with my P226. I hope to meet up with some of you guys there in the future.

Is anyone planning on a meet any time this week or the next? I got a shipment of ammo coming in from Glen's Army and Navy and I'm itching to put it to good use. :)
. Ill be there Thursday night should be 7 sharp me and a friend

Here and have an hour wait. Was gonna go to bullet hole. Ah well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Damn musts missed ya averagejoe and I plus a pa buddy were in lanes 7&8 shoulda said what I was wearing they woulda just let you port up with us asap

Damn musts missed ya averagejoe and I plus a pa buddy were in lanes 7&8 shoulda said what I was wearing they woulda just let you port up with us asap

Can't believe you took me to that dump...I'm high maintenance lmao...Good times with good company, range could use a coat a paint or somethin, maybe a lil ventilation NOT from the outside air lmao...spoiled at RTSP for sure lol