fumanchu182

Hello from Guttenberg, NJ

I went down to Florida this past week and had a blast, one thing I did was go to the range with my friend who is a CCW holder and owns a Glock 23C. I had one hell of a time. I even got a chance to rent a long range rifle, Remington .308 and boy was that fun to shoot. On a serious note my friend said that if you want to try this on your own, apply for a permit in NJ and see where you can go from there. So I have the applications all ready, about to get fingerprinted and then I guess it is just a waiting game. In the mean time I am about to schedule a class with Shore Shot Pistol Range for the Firearms Safety and Handling.

I honestly can't wait to buy my own and be able to go to the range and have fun.

Yes I did apply for the pistol permit at the same time. I just got off the phone with Bob from Shore Shot and he is a little under the weather right now so he won't be able to do a class till mid July. Would anyone be able to recommend a decent experience similar to Shore Shot in the Hudson county area? (Basic Firearms Safety and Handling class.)

Anthony from Guns for hire also provide excellent classes. Anthony and his courses are highly recommended.

Guns for hire operates in Bayonne and Belleville. A group of member also shoot every other week at the Bayonne range. You can find him on the forum below is his website.

http://www.gunforhire.com/