Jon

.356 vs .355 9mm bullets

MG is a superior, true jacketed bullet. I believe the size difference is because plated bullets are loaded to lead specs, and they act like lead in the barrel so they are typically bigger to swage down in the bore.

Hrm... any problem shooting plated out of a polygonal barrel then?

Hrm... any problem shooting plated out of a polygonal barrel then?

I dont think so, they have enough strength to resist scraping I do believe. However, I dont know why you would want to spend nearly the same amount of $ for a less accurate more difficult to load bullet. Just get the MGs

I dont think so, they have enough strength to resist scraping I do believe. However, I dont know why you would want to spend nearly the same amount of $ for a less accurate more difficult to load bullet. Just get the MGs

Only the same amount of $ if I buy 3750 MG... Price difference is significant @ 1000 bullets.

you can shoot plated all day and lead in a normal glock barrel just dont put lead over 1000 fps plated i usually buy xtreme plated since they say you can load to fmj speeds... i load my plated 115 grains at 6.1 of wsf pretty high power load