Old School

Visited Jim Flynn's Today

The only thing I can say is WOW! Nicest folks I've met lately. I guess it's just easy for people to warm up to me... :sarcastichand:

Told Jim I was just there to browse and he had Ken take me up the stairway to heaven anyway.

We BS'd AR's and he showed me this and that. He had some super prices.

I did buy some ammo while I was there. But that's another story.

BTW I did stand on the wrong step and was repositioned.(If you've been there you'll be laughing)

Good to hear that you checked out Jim's place, Frank! He's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and his prices can't be beat. I've bought my last 4 firearms through him, and don't think I'll ever bother going anywhere else for whatever other new fireams I may buy in the future.

Not sure which step you're talking about, but everytime I've been up the "stairway to heaven" I almost smack my head on the low ceiling while going up the stairs, as I'm pretty tall! LOL!

You don't find many places like Jim's or find guys like Jim anymore, these days.

I always thought he just does tranfers and his main business was truck repairs.

So it seems like he has a selection of guns to look at? Is it a big selection? I am interested in a HK pistol. Does he stock HK handguns?

His stock changes all the time so you have to check in with him periodically. It's not a huge stock either but he can get you whatever you want.

He's like the TJ of the north...

When you start thinking everything is F'd up you meet people like TJ and Jim Flynn and you reconsider.

OK I've reconcidered...TJ and Flynn are great guy's.

But everything is still F'd up!!! :sarcastichand:

• Like 1

When you start thinking everything is F'd up you meet people like TJ and Jim Flynn and you reconsider.

OK I've reconcidered...TJ and Flynn are great guy's.

But everything is still F'd up!!! :sarcastichand:

If I didn't have a ffl friend who buys and sells to me for dealer cost I would buy from Jim again. I believe he still sells you guns for $30 over dealer cost. When I first got into the hobby I bought from Jim many times.

I visited Jim today to pick up my fourth handgun; two new from him, two used and transferred through him. I fully support all of the other positive comments about the operation - fan-damn-tastic!

If you want a showroom with glass cabinets and a 'pretty' environment look elsewhere. If you want excellent prices and great service Jim is the guy in NJ. He and Kurt are fun guys to talk to also!

I visited Jim today to pick up my fourth handgun; two new from him, two used and transferred through him. I fully support all of the other positive comments about the operation - fan-damn-tastic!

If you want a showroom with glass cabinets and a 'pretty' environment look elsewhere. If you want excellent prices and great service Jim is the guy in NJ. He and Kurt are fun guys to talk to also!

I want to go visit the place this week . Do they have anything in stock or for a good price he has to order it ?

I want to go visit the place this week . Do they have anything in stock or for a good price he has to order it ?

He has an incredible amount of stuff in stock just, not on display. Make a wish list before you get there (masterbate guns) and ask him for it when you're there. You'll be amazed. He also lists stuff on Gunbroker so, chech it out.

Enjoy!!