notmetoo

Inexpensive Xenon flashlight

Honestly - it's not worth $5 to me. Look at the light output - 15 lumens. Not very bright. It's about the same output as a Mini Maglite (2AA LED version). It uses Lithium batteries too - expensive.....

Yeah - seems low. My G2 does 65 lumens, but a Surefire E2 is only 15, so I figured it was worth it. Plus, I needed a bent-neck light with colored lenses anyway...

Costco has a sweet 3-pack of ~160 lumen CREE flashlights for something like $15-20 for the set. They have 3 modes, are compact, cheap and great to throw around the house/car to have something always nearby. Many will say its no substitute for something tacticool that costs upwards of $100 but they are nice little lights in thier own right. :icon_e_ugeek:

Costco has a sweet 3-pack of ~160 lumen CREE flashlights for something like $15-20 for the set. They have 3 modes, are compact, cheap and great to throw around the house/car to have something always nearby. Many will say its no substitute for something tacticool that costs upwards of $100 but they are nice little lights in thier own right. :icon_e_ugeek:

Yup, picked up a few packages of them myself, best part is they use standard battery's.

Harry

I will soon be carrying the Nebo line of flashlights. They are unbelievable. The below one is less than $30.

577ALLlayers.gif

I just got that light off newegg last week they had a shellshocker deal it was $22 shipped which is amazing for the amount of light this puts out and its focusing ability. It uses 3AA's that's a bonus too because those are easy to get, its awesome your gonna carry these cause they are well worth the money really like mine so far.

I'll take my Surefire 6PX anyday. Got a bangin' deal on L.A. Police Gear that I couldn't turn down, it was well worth it.

Not sure if this qualifies as inexpensive, but it is probably the best bang for buck, although 2.5 hours run time is less then i would like but most of the cr123A seems to be around that. LA police gear does have some good deals.