Frank Jack Fiamingo

ROB PINCUS TONIGHT ONLY

NJ2AS Members:

We are extremely fortunate to have ROB PINCUS as our featured presenter tonight at 7:30PM at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. You undoubtedly know Rob from his EXCELLENT instructional DVDs, and his various appearances on the Outdoor Channel and SWAT Magazine TV among others.

Rob has generously donated his time this evening because he believes in the mission and vision of the NJ2AS. He was among the first members to join our organization after we incorporated last year. Rob believes in the fight to make New Jersey a FREE STATE and he is bringing his significant talents to bear on the issue tonight.

I invite you all stand with me tonight in welcoming Rob to our group.

This meeting is FREE and open to the community. Please invite your family, friends, neighbors and business associates to join us for an exciting evening of information and demonstrations by one of the most highly respected firearms instructor in the world.

PLEASE JOIN US!!!

Donations Gratefully Appreciated

Frank, I will see you there tonight, too nice a day not to jump on the bike for a ride to come out for the meeting.

I still say you should start doing 50/50's at these meeting as well as a donation box, some people may not want to go through website to donate, but tossing it in a collection box might be easier and I have no problem being the first one to toss in some money to help the cause.

Harry

Frank, I will see you there tonight, too nice a day not to jump on the bike for a ride to come out for the meeting.

I still say you should start doing 50/50's at these meeting as well as a donation box, some people may not want to go through website to donate, but tossing it in a collection box might be easier and I have no problem being the first one to toss in some money to help the cause.

Harry

You have to be "careful" with some things like a 50/50 as it's a "game of chance"... I know, plenty of organizations do it but all you need is one disgruntled something or other to "report" it and then the organization is fighting a frivolous lawsuit instead of being party to a productive lawsuit...

Harry

See you then, Harry. We are looking into it.

Thank you.

You have to be "careful" with some things like a 50/50 as it's a "game of chance"... I know, plenty of organizations do it but all you need is one disgruntled something or other to "report" it and then the organization is fighting a frivolous lawsuit instead of being party to a productive lawsuit...

Thanks DJ. I appreciate that.

Thanks to Rob Pincus for a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Everyone in attendance had a great time. Not only was the "official" presentation PHENOMENAL, but Rob also ran a lively Q&A and also stuck around after the meeting just to hang with us and get to meet the members one on one. We all found Rob to be a genuinely decent, generous human being and a friend. He has promised to come back again and we can't wait for the next opportunity to bring him back to New Jersey.

I enjoyed the meeting and Rob's presentatio. It was alsonice seeing quite a few old friends, and meeting some of the NJGF guys in person.

Hopefully someone will be able to find a range so we can take Rob up on his class/donation offer. I spoke to Art from SJSC and Anthony from GFH to see if they are interested in doing so, and I will be checking with another range later today.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the meeting and Rob's presentatio. It was alsonice seeing quite a few old friends, and meeting some of the NJGF guys in person.

Hopefully someone will be able to find a range so we can take Rob up on his class/donation offer. I spoke to Art from SJSC and Anthony from GFH to see if they are interested in doing so, and I will be checking with another range later today.

Already on it..It was a great meeting indeed!

Good meeting you, sorry I didn't have more time to hang out after the presentation. Keep us posted on Rob, I would be interested also but can't commit to anything at this time, heck I haven't even had tome to get back to GFH and there a bunch of courses I want to take.

Time, Money, NEED MORE. :)

Harry

Hey guys, thanks again.... I thought the meeting was great, and a lot of fun!

It was great getting to meet and talk with so many members.

I'm looking forward to doing a class or two in association with NJ2 AS next spring and continuing to support the society in any way that I can.

Rob

• Like 4