matty

Not doing much for Jacksonians rep--

http://www.jacksonnjonline.com/2011/08/17/jackson-man-arrested-on-weapons-charges-after-discharging-gun-near-jackson-green-apartments/

This is the same complex where an aspiring music producer 'accidentally' killed his 'friend' with a firearm a few months ago. It and another condo complex are becoming country homes for gang embers and their baby mommaz.

This moron must of gone in the woods nearby the apts. (NOT part of the complex property). There's way too many people around there not to notice. The article doesn't say if he lived in the complex

"An imitation 9mm handgun which resembled a real firearm in appearance was recovered from a subject. The gun was capable of functioning as a real firearm and firing 9mm blanks, which were recovered also. "

I don't understand what this means.

It was a 9mm pistol that can only shoot blanks I don't remember but the barrel has something in it to prevent a projectile from being fired. Usually used in movies and such, I don't understand what this guy was thinking unless he just likes loud bangs. I am like 2 miles from that development and we just got a call from the Jackson PD about house robberies all around this area the robbers started with going into houses with no cars in the driveways but are now doing forced entries. This towns getting out of hand.

This towns getting out of hand.

I grew up in Jackson and my parents have owned the same house for 42yrs. That town has gone to hell really fast! I keep telling them to move out. The only saving grace is that in their neighborhood there is a heavy police presents that live there. They still need to get out. The town is a dump and only getting worse. I watched a drug deal in broad day light in the Stop & shop parking lot.

-Scott

"An imitation 9mm handgun which resembled a real firearm in appearance was recovered from a subject. The gun was capable of functioning as a real firearm and firing 9mm blanks, which were recovered also. "

Starter pistol maybe?

It means NJ.

• Like 1

It means NJ.

I guess. I can see the arrest for a realistic handgun if someone is out and about and causing trouble but how can it be made into a functional firearm?

If a guy is in the woods shooting off a starter pistol, what law has he broken?

I guess. I can see the arrest for a realistic handgun if someone is out and about and causing trouble but how can it be made into a functional firearm?

If a guy is in the woods shooting off a starter pistol, what law has he broken?

The law of general stupidity of course. This is NJ - he should be hiding in the back of his closet or in a soundproof basement if he even wants to think about firing that thing. /sarcasm off/