Wolfy

Sons of Anarchy tonight

from "In Your Ear" Otto?

that scene was fucking crazy i really didn't see it coming. wasn't it the Russians that shanked Jax? the guy with the scalpel in his ear didn't look Russian to me. because of that I didn't expect it. I also missed the first 30 seconds of the episode where the guard was the one who gave him the razor blade, so I didn't know they were working together. so instead i thought otto was about to die. awesome episode though, I was starting to get bored thinking "damn this whole season better not suck" and then I found out why they made this week an hour and a half. that extra half hour was badass. and there was a five-seven that made me happy.

Sorry guys I can't watch that show, SoA it right in line with the OCC crew and after seeing a few of there shows I wouldn't trust them to fix a boat anchor. OCC are a bunch of hacks, SoA are joke, but I guess from the comments here must provide some entertainment.

Harry

Sorry guys I can't watch that show, SoA it right in line with the OCC crew and after seeing a few of there shows I wouldn't trust them to fix a boat anchor. OCC are a bunch of hacks, SoA are joke, but I guess from the comments here must provide some entertainment.

Harry

Hey Harry... I think you're referring to Sons of Guns. Sons of Anarchy is an entirely different type of show. It's freaking awesome!

Hey Harry... I think you're referring to Sons of Guns. Sons of Anarchy is an entirely different type of show. It's freaking awesome!

SoA is the one about a BS Fake Bike Club right? if so I'm sorry, and I know it's only for entertainment purposes but it's so for off and fake I just can't watch it.

I was kind of the same way with the movie Pushing Tin about ATC, for me when something is so off from reality it just doesn't work for me.

Not saying these shows may not be entertaining in there own right, it's just my take on them.

Harry

SoA is the one about a BS Fake Bike Club right? if so I'm sorry, and I know it's only for entertainment purposes but it's so for off and fake I just can't watch it.

I was kind of the same way with the movie Pushing Tin about ATC, for me when something is so off from reality it just doesn't work for me.

Not saying these shows may not be entertaining in there own right, it's just my take on them.

Harry

A hell of a lot less Fake than some of the nonsense they do on Sons of Guns...

Harry

FAKE?

You mean you can't ride a Harley through a California town with a shotgun wedged in the handle bars?

Oh well, i guess i'll just have to settle for Gemma's tits...

Althought the show is completely fictional there are definitely a lot of similarities to many MCs , i too thought it was gonna be one of those cheesey biker shows but i will tell you i have watched every season and they keep getting bettter and better , if you take it for what its worth , a entertaining tele show , you can definitely get into it and usually anything that has to do with bikes is pretty cool to me ...

that scene was fucking crazy i really didn't see it coming. wasn't it the Russians that shanked Jax? the guy with the scalpel in his ear didn't look Russian to me. because of that I didn't expect it. I also missed the first 30 seconds of the episode where the guard was the one who gave him the razor blade, so I didn't know they were working together. so instead i thought otto was about to die. awesome episode though, I was starting to get bored thinking "damn this whole season better not suck" and then I found out why they made this week an hour and a half. that extra half hour was badass. and there was a five-seven that made me happy.

Didn't really look it...but when they wheeled him in he was yelling at them in Russian. When he was brought and I saw Otto was in there I knew Russia was dead...just didn't expect THAT.....

A hell of a lot less Fake than some of the nonsense they do on Sons of Guns...

Yeah, seriously. Some of the acting in Sons of Guns is just so laughably terrible I can't even watch the show with a straight face. I don't understand why most people can't understand that "reality" TV is almost as scripted as a sitcom at this point.

FAKE?

You mean you can't ride a Harley through a California town with a shotgun wedged in the handle bars?

Oh well, i guess i'll just have to settle for Gemma's tits...

Man, back in the mid 80's when I lived in SoCal I couldn't ride to work with out getting pulled over a time or 2, anyone back then that rode a old rigid chop was a target, it was always the same thing, license, registration (no insurance didn't need it back then) Guns, Knives, Drugs, etc, got old real quick especially when I was going to work I was in a suit. Now strap a gun in view on the bike and the traffic stop would have been from bullet just to be on the safe side.

Harry

so who else was disappointed by the finale? there was so much **** about to go down and with the flip of a badge from danny trejo every crisis came to a dead stop. sure its cool jax has the seat and theres going to be a lot of tension with clay but i was as disappointed as Potter, an entire season gone to waste with the flip of a badge.

Life has come full circle for Jax. He is repeating his father's life (as so many of us inevitably do.)

He has Tara, the smart, loyal wife at his side at the head of the table.

At least AUSA Potter didn't go to total waste - he took Mayor Hale and Charming Heights out of the picture, at least temporarily.

I was sort of surprised not to see Opie come to chapel in the last scene, but I guess they're leaving that one until next season.

Something to look forward to in '12

:dwarf:

And then Opie, it was just too neat and convenient for Opie to come back already. I just feel like he’s a pretty deep, thoughtful dude, and it’s gonna take a minute for him to wrap his head around everything that’s happened. It just didn’t make sense for him to come back to the table that quickly. It will give me some story to play out with him next season in terms of him coming back around. But I don’t think he’s gone. I think he’s still not right with it all.

from kurt sutter

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/07/sons-of-anarchy-season-4-finale-kurt-sutter/

interesting interview he mentions slightly where each character is headed next season. very slightly.

disappointed to hear him say theres nothing planned for potter. so many theories on his past. some actually thought he IS john teller, more realistically i thought it was close to the family but not john himself, gemma had a brother she hasnt talked to in years and she saw potter face to face and recognized him but couldnt figure out why, he does look similar to JT in their old photos of him, maybe JT's brother or something? then the suspicion that he used to be in an outlaw MC himself with certain remarks he made + the fact that he rides. and yet we only got a small taste of him involving anything other than his job in the final episode as they give him the boot. likes being weird cause he doesnt like people and does something good by shitting on hale. he got interesting right at the end.

from kurt sutter

http://insidetv.ew.c...le-kurt-sutter/

interesting interview he mentions slightly where each character is headed next season. very slightly.

disappointed to hear him say theres nothing planned for potter. so many theories on his past. some actually thought he IS john teller, more realistically i thought it was close to the family but not john himself, gemma had a brother she hasnt talked to in years and she saw potter face to face and recognized him but couldnt figure out why, he does look similar to JT in their old photos of him, maybe JT's brother or something? then the suspicion that he used to be in an outlaw MC himself with certain remarks he made + the fact that he rides. and yet we only got a small taste of him involving anything other than his job in the final episode as they give him the boot. likes being weird cause he doesnt like people and does something good by shitting on hale. he got interesting right at the end.

Well an interesting twist would be that he is TELLER and his goal is to break the club as it is now due to the gun running and clean it up and get it to where he wanted it....as a non outlaw MC.... I tell you THAT would be a twist of ALL twists and would be a neat finale to the show.....do not discount it..... :-)