Tactical Turtle

any one out there sell reloads??

um.... we will be glad to help you learn to reload, however buying someone else's reloads is a very finite grey area, nevermind the fact that if something goes bang/kaboom, you will have little reprocutions.

The other choice, Georgia Arms, Precision Delta do sell reloaded ammo, and are proven in the field.

Buying a local person's reloads. :superstition:

Don't get me wrong, I would have no hesitation to shoot reloads from a person I know and trust... however keep in mind, every gun is different, and what works in one, will not be the same as in someone elses.

Very easy to reload. I would stay away from buying reloads. Even the remanufactured commercial is a bit expensive. You will get tremendous savings with 45, but you will not save money in the long run by reloading. You will shoot more and buy more gear. But it is worth it.

Very easy to reload. I would stay away from buying reloads. Even the remanufactured commercial is a bit expensive. You will get tremendous savings with 45, but you will not save money in the long run by reloading. You will shoot more and buy more gear. But it is worth it.

this is patently untrue unless you have a boatload of free time. I save money reloading. Reloading allows me to shoot more, but time limitations still keeps the total shooting volume to a dollar amount less than buying retail. At the moment, reloading saves me at least $90 a month over buying factory. If I could hit the range every day, I'd still be limited by budget. So really it depends on your free time.

I was lookin into it, brass, power primera and bullets at the 1000 count would only save me a few bux... I can use targetsportsusa, and buy a case same amount and free shipping

I just made 1000 9mm rounds and it cost me approx 105 bucks. Are you getting it that cheap?

So I should start saving my spent brass when I go shitting, I gotta buy a bill already Lmao

I think you lack some fiber in your diet if you are shitting brass. Reload it, don't eat it!

In all seriousness, yes, save your brass, grab everyone's brass you can, and then if you buy brass, buy once fired. You can get it very cheaply when you buy once fired.

When you are ready to make the purchases and start down the path on reloading, you should post here asking for help. Many will offer their assistance in getting you started. I for one am a testament to the forums here. I knew nothing about reloading, and now I reload .308 and .223. I even had a member come over my house to show me the ropes (Thanks Pizza Bob!).

As others said, if you have time get into reloading, I will have my setup here sometime next week but have been putting some things together over the last few months. That and as other have said, save your brass, what I have been doing is keeping it separated being I plan on starting with .40S&W and them move to 9mm and than 45ACP 3rd.

There is a wealth of information from the members here and search you-tube for what you think you might like to get started with. I just went with the Dillon 650 with case feeder and other bells and whistles but if I didn;t have a friend who has been reloading for a long time that has the exact same press I would have gone with a single stage to start with rather than a progressive press, heck I can bet I'll have a single stage down the line anyway just to have one for rifle even though the 650 can do them I won't be loading that much rifle anyway.

As other said get a book, Lyman 49th is what I picked up first and Speer and ABC's are next as well as a few others as I come across them.

Remember the only stupid question is the one that not asked.

Harry