[email protected]

YOU NEED TO REGISTER TO SHOOT THE MATCH, SEND TOM RICHARDS AN EMAIL

Who's coming?

1. MrP

2. Vjf915

3. Pizza Bob

4. Shocker

Scores still arent out. Tom normally has them out at like 8pm the same day :(

Tom was a little under the weather, so we have to cut him some slack. He probably just went home, made himself a hot toddy and put his feet up. Can't blame him.

Besides, I'm not sure that I want to see them. Took me the first three stages for everything to come together, and finally everything went smoothly on the fourth stage - just in time to go home. Two ammo malfunctions (one factory, one self-induced) didn't help any. At least I know I won my division :icon_mrgreen: . But, as usual, a good time was had by all.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

It was definitely a good time. I effed up the first stage, and I knew it as I was firing it. I think I just had poor grip on my pistol. Two other stages were okay, and one stage I was pretty happy with how I did. I expect to finish roughly at the middle of the pack. However, as Bob said, a good time was had by all.

I stumbled a little with all the movers after making a questionable decision to stomp the switch before I was actually leaning out enough to see the first target, which left me playing catch up right from the start. Other than that, I shot well enough to not get mad at myself. Not a ton of zero point down targets, but mostly in the -1 to -3 range. Since it was a smaller group of mostly the experienced shooters, I'm thinking best case scenario for my overall result is middle of the pack, which I could certainly live with.

Either way, was definetly a fun day. Always is.

I stumbled a little with all the movers after making a questionable decision to stomp the switch before I was actually leaning out enough to see the first target, which left me playing catch up right from the start.

Ha! I did that too on the triple moving target stage. It was like...stomp...ah crap

Bob, props to you for shooting a wheel gun. That just looks crazy hard!

I just make it look hard - it's part of the mystique. Don't want too many people trying it - couldn't win then :icon_mrgreen: . Despite my horrible placement, I actually was happier with the way I shot this month. While I had one miss here and there, I had no FTN's, indicating I put at least one strong hit on every target.

I just look at those no shoots as collateral damage.

Without the ammo failures I would have done marginally better. Cycling through a whole cylinder and then having to reload anyway is not conducive to a good time.

Hopefully a little better next month. Baby steps.

Adios,

Pizza Bob