chris327

ar 10 rd magazines

any good places to order ar15 10rd mags? I have pinned pmags. looking for 10rd mags or even 5rd. Cheap and decent mags. As long as they work its fine for me. Just looking to add to my mag collection with a load of cheap mags. Also if anyone knows a wholesale lot or anything i will split with someone. could be used it does not matter to me.

any good places to order 10 rd mags? I have pinned pmags. looking for 10 rd mags or even 5 rd. Cheap and decent mags. As long as they work its fine for me. Just looking to add to my mag collection with a load of cheap mags. Also if anyone knows a wholesale lot or anything i will split with someone. could be used it does not matter to me.

Which brand of AR-10 is this for? If it's for a real AR-10, meaning Armalite, then Armalite sells 10 & 15rnd factory mags. If it's for AR-10 type platform rifles, meaning DPMS and just about everyone else, try Midwest PX (they are listed on this site).

ETA: - Looks like Midwest PX has a group buy going on under their subforum on this site.

Going to order c product 15/30 mags they are pretty cheap. Anyone want any mags from there? If anyone us interested I willask lcj wholesale about a group buy. I plan on ordering about 10 mags.

I would hold off on anything C-Products. Last I heard (and my info may be outdated) they were having issues on multiple levels - production times, shipping, billing, etc etc...

On a different note if your ordering mags new, you might as well look at PMags. And with that - reach out to Ty from MidwestPX who is a forum sponsor.

Just my free $0.02

Lcj is apparently c products distributor and new name. I don't know about the group buy as the prices he gave me dont seem to be worth it to do a group buy. Need to order over 25 to drop the price $.50 each. Might just order a few myself to try them out. I will keep you posted.

Hiker they still work even though dinged right? Shao customer service seems good as they respond to ebats within an hr

I have a couple that have minor dings (from dropping them) and they work good. Not sure though if they will be as strong as my pmags when they get stepped on.