StephanieSeven

OBRPC, Static Steel, Sunday 11/20

Ok here are 2 vids I slapped together with the footage I had. Would have a lot more footage but I was doing the scores a lot, plus I forgot I had the camera. 1st vid has a few shooters and the second vid the rest of the shooters.

I thought you were gonna edit that out. And why am I on the girls team? Thanks, I wanted to see my screw-ups. Really

I added the names of the vids alphabetically. I didn't edit anything this time around. Just slapped it all together quickly. Not enough hours in the day. The girls team shot pretty well. No shame in that game.

Ok here are 2 vids I slapped together with the footage I had. Would have a lot more footage but I was doing the scores a lot, plus I forgot I had the camera. 1st vid has a few shooters and the second vid the rest of the shooters.

Thanks Brian! I thought i was the only one with video. You got the Alec rimfire :)

I don't think I shot all that well. I changed out the grips and it felt weird. Gotta really grab the pistol tight now. I figured that out about halfway thru the match. I really want to see my times though. I also want to see the time of some of the GMs that were shooting.

Sucks that it's going into the winter season, I'd like to shoot some more steel. I found a vid of the indoor match. Crazy close target arrays.

Yea Brian, they are close but shot with frangible ammo so it's not that bad from what the folks who have shot it tell me. I do know the other week I was up in Tenafly for the indoor steel match and there were no restriction on the ammo you could use, it really wan;t that bad, yea there were little shards flying around on the sides of the range and the occasional fragments where we were standing, but overall, no worse than a pack steel match at the OD range at OB.

Yea and the video you posted, Mike D is pretty quick, and the guy running the timer for that was Leo, he's right up there also.

Yea Brian, they are close but shot with frangible ammo so it's not that bad from what the folks who have shot it tell me. I do know the other week I was up in Tenafly for the indoor steel match and there were no restriction on the ammo you could use, it really wan;t that bad, yea there were little shards flying around on the sides of the range and the occasional fragments where we were standing, but overall, no worse than a pack steel match at the OD range at OB.

Yea and the video you posted, Mike D is pretty quick, and the guy running the timer for that was Leo, he's right up there also.

Yeah I know Mike and Leo from USPSA. Good crew to squad with.

The frangible can be shot from 5 feet away and no shrapnel will be produced. Tricky to reload. Easier to just buy it from John Soltez.

Yeah I know Mike and Leo from USPSA. Good crew to squad with.

The frangible can be shot from 5 feet away and no shrapnel will be produced. Tricky to reload. Easier to just buy it from John Soltez.

I was squadded with them the first time I ever shot USPSA earlier this year, actually it was the first time I shot rapid fire let along shooting on the move, they were a huge help for me.

I'll be buying it from John also, for the cost and the amount I'll go through I skip reloading it for now.

Just wondering if anyone heard when the scores were going to be posted, Just checked the SST website and nothing yet. Is there an alternate location that i haven't found?

I also remember someone saying that they may be E-mailed out, if thats the case I could understand why I didn't get it if they were sent already being I write like a doctor filling out a prescription form.. So if they were E-mailed someone please forward it to me.

[email protected]

2nd in Pisol Irons, not bad. Can't believe Ray Ray beat me.

Harry, 27 out of 28 shooters isn't bad.

:icon_twisted:

I won by half a second. Crazy!

Harry, maybe you should watch me, Brian and Alec shoot instead of smoking those giant cigars and looking cool.