Cemeterys Gun Blob

Chris Christie opposes CCW reciprocity

Conservatives-Liberals...Republicans-Democrats. Wow we've all been fooled. These people are all the same when it comes to politicians. They're pulling the greatest trick in all on us. They have us fighting over their differences when there really aren't many. We get so wrapped up in deciding who's better that we all fail to realize all of them are screwing us up our collective asses all while making their wallets fatter and fatter. This country is F*cked because we vote by party but refuse to see they're all the same. They're smart though keep the collective population at war with each other and none of us will ever come together to rise up and end the corruption and tyrrany that exists in our current government. I just want my constitutional rights back!

• Like 1

We need to push for Christie to change NJ to a "Shall Issue State". All this talk about recipriocity is irrelevant to 99.9% of NJ Gun Owners since you can't get a permit to carry unless you are a democratic member of the legislature/senate, donated to his/her campaign or are a retired police officer.

We need to push for Christie to change NJ to a "Shall Issue State". All this talk about recipriocity is irrelevant to 99.9% of NJ Gun Owners since you can't get a permit to carry unless you are a democratic member of the legislature/senate, donated to his/her campaign or are a retired police officer.

Yes we do need change, but it's not going to happen by other people doing things, WE need to do what we can. There are many groups that are fighting for our rights and being an active member in them is the only way it's going to happen. There are a few groups I am a member of in my signature, they are links so it will take you to their websites. So if you would like to check them out if your not already a member of some of them, have at it.

NJ2AS just scored a major victory on the additional paperwork question, in Egg Harbor, I think. They have the right idea - gun owners working together to address clear, definable grievances and misapplication or over-reaching of the law. If we want stuff done we should:

(i) Join NJ2AS

(ii) Follow their model

(iii) If neither, look in the mirror for the first person to ask for help

We already saw how people would rather moan than vote, so let's try to move beyond that to work together on all matters.

Happy new year

G

• Like 1

IMO in addition to all that we do we need to go after our politicians in another way. In the interest of saving money while also improving our Quality of life with adding police to the streets especially in our cities; we need to push for them to give up their personal security details, police drivers, and any other special security measures they receive including any police in state or local buildings and put those cops on the street ($10 an hour security guard is what I have in my building). If our laws & their stance on public safety is what is best for us as citizens then it should be good enough for them. Let them call 911 if someone is breaking into their house or stealing their car. Let them fight for 6 months just to be denied a conceal carry permit while receiving any death threats. I haven't seen an attempt on Cory Booker or Chris Christie.. Hell the Essex County Executive car was rammed but he had police driver that took car of him.

Would our politicians in NJ continue to feel & vote the same way if they had the same protection as us? Maybe... Worst case more cops on the street for the rest of us & at least let them live like us. Hell I think it's something a 99%er might agree with.

I know that they wouldn't vote themselves out of security but the pressure would be nice.... Just my 2 cents...

He's a former US Attorney who supported the "Assault" weapon ban. Don't hold your breath.

Actually. Would a conservative sheriff and a conservative judge accepting "self defense" as a valid reason for ccw be enough? Although with him nominating Dow as a judge that won't happen

When IA was May Issue whether or not your got a permit was completely dependant on your particular sheriff. Some issued to everybody while others wouldn't issue to anybody.

So it can be done at that level.

When IA was May Issue whether or not your got a permit was completely dependant on your particular sheriff. Some issued to everybody while others wouldn't issue to anybody.

So it can be done at that level.

No judge is going to be the one who issues a CC permit to someone and have it back fire on him/her. It's all about CYA and if the culture and philosophy in NJ is not to issue, then Judges aren't going to issue, no matter whether or not they are conservative.