Turboprop21

FTF transfer locations

I remember seeing a thread on this a while back but can't seem to dig it up.

My question is where do you feel is safe to do FTF transfers? I'm looking for a place that's mutually comfortable for both parties, a place that would allow explanation of the features of the gun (field strip), and this is not of much importance but somewhere thats of equal distance (Central Jersey here)

Ideally a range would be the ultimate decision, but now that it gets darker earlier CR is out the question for me. Thanks in advance guys

I remember seeing a thread on this a while back but can't seem to dig it up.

My question is where do you feel is safe to do FTF transfers? I'm looking for a place that's mutually comfortable for both parties, a place that would allow explanation of the features of the gun (field strip), and this is not of much importance but somewhere thats of equal distance (Central Jersey here)

Ideally a range would be the ultimate decision, but now that it gets darker earlier CR is out the question for me. Thanks in advance guys

Anytime i've bought a used firearm FTF I've always been invited into their home, If you do not feel comfortable with that a local indoor range may be your best bet.

Parking lot of Dicks Sporting Goods? Parkway rest stop? Just kidding, nobody in their right mind would do a transfer there...

I would say a shooting range would be best

True, im sure somebody savvy with the law will chime in, IIRC the only places you can techincally transport a hand gun to is - Home , range , or gun shop.

just about EVERY face to face transaction I have done has been at a PW rest stop..

meet inside do the paper work..

go outside make the transaction..

video cameras.. a crowd of people.. runs up and down the entire state.. where could possibly be more neutral and safe for all involved.. :icon_mrgreen:

in fact.. I have sold and bought guns from members of this board on the parkway.. LOL

just be a little discrete and you are good to go..