JimmyAGR

Motorcycle Insurance

Sorry to hear about the accident.

The way I see it, there are two types of riders...Those who have been down, and those that are going to go down. So good insurance is a must.

Luckily I've riding since a kid, and know how to take a tumble.

The way I see it, there are two types of riders...Those who have been down, and those that are going to go down. So good insurance is a must.

Luckily I've riding since a kid, and know how to take a tumble.

It is a little different now than 25 – 30 years ago. Every snot-nosed kid with a cell phone thinks they are great drivers until they blow a light or torpedo into another vehicle. For us all it takes is some Tool texting in close proximity and it could quickly become game over

Thats just the facts of life as we know it man, you just forgot to add people who don't admit they went down.

well there was that time on my Rupp when I was 12( burnt my leg bad) and afew on the 360 endoro but they were dirt so does that count? Otherwise i'm good, so far.

Thats just the facts of life as we know it man, you just forgot to add people who don't admit they went down.

Haha! that's true, but I don't consider them riders.

It is a little different now than 25 – 30 years ago. Every snot-nosed kid with a cell phone thinks they are great drivers until they blow a light or torpedo into another vehicle. For us all it takes is some Tool texting in close proximity and it could quickly become game over

Unfortunately my birthday falls right on that 30 mark so I guess I'm still associated with snot nose generation although I was raised from different stock. I definitely know where you're coming from. Aside from encountering them on my bike, I've had a few close calls behind the wheel of 80,000lbs where fast reaction and good judgement has saved a few of their lives. Most of the time they were to busy trying to multitask to even notice.

well there was that time on my Rupp when I was 12( burnt my leg bad) and afew on the 360 endoro but they were dirt so does that count? Otherwise i'm good, so far.

I'd count them if I was you, heck I have been down a total of 3 time, once run off the road but a guy and a girl in separate cars having a road rage fight in Kali back in 85 and one of them clipped me.

One time up in Stokes on a nice twisty road and a nice right hand bend that was about 60 degrees around and had a truck come at me on my side of the road half way in the turn. I did all I could, went to the other side of the road to avoid that head on, I leaned my bike scraping pegs trying to make the turn but ran out of rubber, but my rear tire left the road first not the front so I didn't give up the bike did.

The last was in Ohio on the way back to NJ after riding out to Colorado for a weekend party, did the tumble and roll at about 65-70 MPH in a bad rain storm. That's the only one I should have been able to avoid, I should have pulled over and waited it out.

But I'm still riding and will till the end, not too bad for someone with over half a million miles on Harley's and Old Trumpets.