nino

My new carry gun :)))

Idk. I just dont see it worth the money to have to carry the gun in your trunk to the state line jut to pull it out, carry for a few hours, then put it away so you can come home.

To each there own, you may not feel it's worth it to you, but many of us do, and I do have passes when I leave the state, I am allowed more than a few hours. :blink:

Excellent choice. I got one myself at the end of November and absolutely love it. 300 rounds through it and not one failure. Are you looking into any of the Galloway Precision enhancements?

Negative.

The PPS looks cool but I believe it is DAO and I don't like that action. I really like the PPQ and P99 better though. I have never been a fan of Kahr's, not sure what it is about them but they just don't do it for me.

How do you like the trigger on the PPQ?

Scig

And how is it even legal to transport your weapon out of NJ if you aren't heading directly to a local RANGE? (do not pass go)

Your allowed to take the gun out of state though. Your not just driving around with it for no reason, you have a destination.

Officer; Where are you going.

Hypothetical you; Shooting at a friends out of state.

Dunno about you, but I have more then one gun friendly friend in my phone I can call at any time to vouch for that :)

Idk. I just dont see it worth the money to have to carry the gun in your trunk to the state line jut to pull it out, carry for a few hours, then put it away so you can come home.

So don't get one.

I find it worth it, so does my wife. Next time we are driving to Florida (March/April) this year, I will hopefully (class Feb12 with GAPPNJ) be able to carry in every single state with the exceptions of SC and I believe MD. Two states I don't stop in anyway. The times I have stopped on the way down (3-4 trips we've done together) I've always thought how nice it would be to be able to do something for my wife other then be a distraction for someone that is armed with intent to harm us if something were to "go down" at a rest area, gas station, Welcome Center etc..

I'll take the time to disarm prior to hitting those states, and enjoy having the comfort of protecting my family if the need comes along.

The only pocket pistol I've shot is the Bodyguard .380...and I hated it.

I would never carry a pocket pistol. I would much rather carry a compact or full size.

You're not really supposed to LIKE pocket pistols. It's not like they'll be your range gun that you'll shoot all the time. That being said, I did like the BG380 - it's comfortable enough in my hands, which are on the smaller side. Don't say you'll never carry one though - you haven't tried enough.

the idea is not to spend money for the point of simply carrying.. the point is having the ability to carry should you feel so inclined.. I got my FL permit for going to places like Philly..