siderman

Lucianos-Lodi

I can make it there from my house in two minutes if i dont get cought at the traffic light. Im gonna go broke going to this range. its such a hassle going to bullet hole. was there last week. upon entering i asked how busy range was. they said not to bad, so i pay and go in and they had a line along the back wall waiting. range master said was about an hour wait. i left an got my money back,

sorry guys but april 23th is a no go. state troopers called bc he had an emergnecy and this week hes going on vacation. only nj you get screwed. i will let you know the grand opening and trust me its gonna be good for the opening day

This is a sad day, Ive been looking forward to this for a long time plus there is a mossberg 500 calling my name. Was out to dinner last night in Woodland Park and heard that there is a lot of disagreement within the township about having this store open as well a the range. One rumor I heard is that the town has not approved any of the operating permits for the store or range. I hope this goes through, a new local range is better than Christmas

No store is opening just waiting on the this state trooper. It's one guy from Trenton that does it. Stupid if you tell md bc they have so many troopers doing nothing but look we're in new jersey a state that hates guns. Range going good starting soon. Trust me guys everything is going well but I can't give any info on the range no more, gotten into too much trouble lately

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?egy1ti

Should be still next week state troopers inspectednow waiting for supplies to come in. We have plenty of stock of rifles. I'll keep you updated every other day

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u00l21

I thought state police already did there thing?