siderman

Lucianos-Lodi

I can make it there from my house in two minutes if i dont get cought at the traffic light. Im gonna go broke going to this range. its such a hassle going to bullet hole. was there last week. upon entering i asked how busy range was. they said not to bad, so i pay and go in and they had a line along the back wall waiting. range master said was about an hour wait. i left an got my money back,

sorry guys but april 23th is a no go. state troopers called bc he had an emergnecy and this week hes going on vacation. only nj you get screwed. i will let you know the grand opening and trust me its gonna be good for the opening day

This is a sad day, Ive been looking forward to this for a long time plus there is a mossberg 500 calling my name. Was out to dinner last night in Woodland Park and heard that there is a lot of disagreement within the township about having this store open as well a the range. One rumor I heard is that the town has not approved any of the operating permits for the store or range. I hope this goes through, a new local range is better than Christmas

No store is opening just waiting on the this state trooper. It's one guy from Trenton that does it. Stupid if you tell md bc they have so many troopers doing nothing but look we're in new jersey a state that hates guns. Range going good starting soon. Trust me guys everything is going well but I can't give any info on the range no more, gotten into too much trouble lately

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?egy1ti

Should be still next week state troopers inspectednow waiting for supplies to come in. We have plenty of stock of rifles. I'll keep you updated every other day

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u00l21

I thought state police already did there thing?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• We never let then inside.  Last re-evaluation was 6-7 years ago, wife politely told him that he was welcome to look around the property and he could look in the windows. He saw two white resin chairs in the basement and told her that this constituted a finished basement. And everything in the basement is bare concrete/ cinder block, and mechanical systems. Nothing finished about it. Ultimately he relented and I'm sure that was a ploy to coerce us to allow him in
    • I use an Alien Gear cloak tuck (IWB) with my Shield.  Neoprene back - in the summer it does feel warm but doesn't rub or chafe.   https://aliengearholsters.com/ruger-lcp-iwb-holster.html Could also go with the shapeshift as it has multiple options - OWB/IWB, Appendix... https://aliengearholsters.com/ruger-lcp-shapeshift-modular-holster-system.html
    • The  12-1 compression ratio L88 is long gone. This is GM's updated version. it might be  pump gas 10-1 engine The L88 was a aluminum head  cast iron block engine with a nasty solid lifter cam. the  ZL1 was a all aluminum  12 or 13-1 compression ratio engine with the best forged internal parts at the time and had a even nastier solid lifter cam 
    • I like my regular carry holster.  OWB leather with belt slots.  I've been carrying for over a year and it was comfortable and I hardly even noticed it.  I carry (usually) a Ruger LCP .380 - light, convenient, tiny. But...today I ended up taking it off an leaving it home after a few hours. I cut down a big maple tree a few days ago and I spent 3/4 of today loading and unloading firewood into the back of my truck and a trailer.  It was a warm day, I was dirty, tired, sweaty, and my holster was rubbing against my side.  The leather and exposed metal snap was no longer comfortable. I'm thinking about adding a layer of something to that part of the holster to soften the contact.  Anything insulating will make it worse.  I don't want a sweaty, hotter holster against my skin.  I'm imagining something thin, breathable, that won't absorb sweat, and softer than leather, metal snaps, and rivets.   But I have no idea what would work. I'm hoping somebody else has already figured this out and I can just do what they did. Any suggestions appreciated.
    • Check the primers on the ammo you didn't shoot yet. Are they fully seated? If the primer is not just below flush with the back of the case, the first hit can seat it better then the second hit ignites it.