siderman

Lucianos-Lodi

PeteF, that is what I was thinking but someone told me they saw 2 refrigerators (industrial) being delivered there. Now I'd like to think they were huge safe's and this person was mistaken. I drove by the old Pathmark building, the windows are covered and the front sliding door and little "vestibule" are gone. The opening is flush with the building and it's covered also. I can only image a place this size would house the 15 ports and allow for 50 yard ports. Do an overhead google maps view of the building. It's perfect.

I went buy the other day around lunch, the doors were open. The inside is being partitioned off into small sections. A supermarket size indoor range I could deal with that.

I went buy the other day around lunch, the doors were open. The inside is being partitioned off into small sections. A supermarket size indoor range I could deal with that.

Oh yeah. I would be shooting 2-3 times a week. Probably more if I could afford it.

The old pathmark is going to be a fairway market our some grocery store like that. I'm thinking this will be just off rt 46, my believe is mcbride ave. but I'm just taking an educated guess

Just posting to confirm the old Pathmark will become a Fairway Market. North Jersey.com - Specialty supermarket coming to Woodland Park

Edit: If we are going to speculate, I'm guessing they may have taken over the Karate dojo that was at 1265 McBride. I just took a bicycle ride over there (I don't live too far), you can see there's construction going on, permits displayed on the door, and some of the windows now have grates on them that weren't there before in the Google Street View picture I linked above. Also, zooming out to overhead view shows it's a pretty big building. I know at least a portion of the back is part of Wilson's Auto Body.

Sorry folks. Its not in West Paterson. More like Paterson.

Where did you get that info from?

Paterson isn't that bad everywhere. I can bet they aren't going to put this range near the Alabama projects!

The new range will be located in Woodland Park, NJ on McBride Avenue at Route 46. As the property owner and developer, I will provide more definitive information, including the size, number or ports, amenities and accessory uses early next week. I sincerely appreciate your patience until then.

• Like 2

If it's on McBride near 46, it will be 2 minutes from my work, and 8 minutes from home. excellent! I wonder if it's the old sunrise grill that was recently leveled.

My company just moved from that area. Darn! Oh well, this is still going to be REAL close.

Wow this turned into a he said;she said really fast. haha

I used to work right across from the sunrise grill, it's about a 15 minute drive from home, but I'd prefer that over BH.

I believe sunrise grill its a td bank. Out if probably karate place.

Yeah, you are right. It's pretty much done. It's a TD Bank.

Can't wait to get more info on this place!

There is no need for me to be discreet, as the use has been approved by the Borough and plans are now competed. The location if 1265 McBride Ave, which is between Lackawanna Ave and Route 46. There have been some logistical issues due to the large size of the site and necessity to minimize disruption to the other tenants, Screens, Creeter and Wilson, who will all remain. The old Furniture Store is being demolished and the range will be built next to the car wash. During construction Luciano's Sport Shop will be temporarily located in the former Karate studio, which is now under renovation. Sunrise will have a cafe / restaurant in the new range building, which will be a large facility, with some 50 yard ports. The name is Point Blank Range. I will provide more information shortly in the form of an official announcement. I greatly appreciate all of your interest and thank you again for your patience. You will most definitely be pleased with the design.

There is no need for me to be discreet, as the use has been approved by the Borough and plans are now competed. The location if 1265 McBride Ave, which is between Lackawanna Ave and Route 46. There have been some logistical issues due to the large size of the site and necessity to minimize disruption to the other tenants, Screens, Creeter and Wilson, who will all remain. The old Furniture Store is being demolished and the range will be built next to the car wash. During construction Luciano's Sport Shop will be temporarily located in the former Karate studio, which is now under renovation. Sunrise will have a cafe / restaurant in the new range building, which will be a large facility, with some 50 yard ports. The name is Point Blank Range. I will provide more information shortly in the form of an official announcement. I greatly appreciate all of your interest and thank you again for your patience. You will most definitely be pleased with the design.

Thank you, appreciate the info.hoping you become a forum sponsor eventually and offer a membership for your range as I will likely join.

Sounds great. Best of luck. Can't wait to bring you my business.

That is excellent news... Thank you for the update ... we are all looking forward to this place... i live off of mt pleasant... but to bad i can't walk there with my "stuff" .. lol...

There is no need for me to be discreet, as the use has been approved by the Borough and plans are now competed. The location if 1265 McBride Ave, which is between Lackawanna Ave and Route 46.

Thank you! looking forward to seeing you a lot. On second thought, this is very, very bad for me. LOL