siderman

Lucianos-Lodi

Finally stopped by as i was nearby for a quick check of the place.Passed this place many times over the yrs because its around the corner from the pos Lodi NJDMV place and never knew it was a gun shop. Nice guy, few guns in stock but that may be because they are moving out to a new place early March in W Paterson on 46. I asked if he's the one opening the new range around there and yup, new shop & range. I asked how many ports he replied IIRC 19! 25yds I asked? Nah, thats kids stuff he said! But the range will be a few more months down the road. Nice, new indoor range thats resonably close to me.

• Like 1

They are great guys. Its a small mom-and-pop family owned gun store that's been around for years. They were the only one that have Sig Enhanced Elite (at that time) so I got mine from them. My buddy bought the same gun with them too.

Last time I got excited about a range that was supposedly opening up in W. Paterson it turned out to be RTSP and not close to me at all :facepalm: Hopefully this one works out and actually does get built in W. Paterson.

Thanks for the info, siderman

Stopped in there a few days ago to window shop and get ideas for my first handgun. It's just a really great, casual-but-friendly place. I'm relatively new to the gun scene, so it can be a bit intimidating asking potentially stupid questions, but they were really helpful and spent a good 15 minutes offering as much advice and information as I could handle.

I don't have much experience buying guns (just a 12ga from Davis up in Sloatsburg) so I don't know about handgun prices, but if you guys say Luciano's is competitive then I'm sure I'll go back when my handgun permit finally comes in.

Stopped in there a few days ago to window shop and get ideas for my first handgun. It's just a really great, casual-but-friendly place. I'm relatively new to the gun scene, so it can be a bit intimidating asking potentially stupid questions, but they were really helpful and spent a good 15 minutes offering as much advice and information as I could handle.

I don't have much experience buying guns (just a 12ga from Davis up in Sloatsburg) so I don't know about handgun prices, but if you guys say Luciano's is competitive then I'm sure I'll go back when my handgun permit finally comes in.

I got quotes from Joe on a few different handguns and every time without fail he was the cheapest among the brick and mortar stores in North NJ. I think he sells decent volume so he can keep the prices low. You wouldn't think a small out of the way place like his would do much business but one time I went in there in the afternoon and he told me that 2 AR's he received that morning were sold before lunchtime.

Did he have many handguns in stock ? Or does he have to order it for you ? I would love to browse, but didn't want to browse if he didn't have anything to handle.

Thanks in advance

I was in there the other day for the first time. Seems like a genuinely nice guy. Knows his stuff. Very clean, neat store. Not a ton of inventory, but enough to pique curiosity. I'll most likely go back.

C

Did he have many handguns in stock ? Or does he have to order it for you ? I would love to browse, but didn't want to browse if he didn't have anything to handle.

Thanks in advance

The display case usually has maybe a dozen handguns in it, idk if he has any more "in the back" or something.

(revenarate)...this must be an Italian thing...my uncle cannot say renovate, he says revenerate...LOL...

I really like dealing with Tony, and cant wait to come to the new shop.

Will he be doing to gold coins also in the shop? He sells and buys gold, and I have done several deals with him on this as well...

Yes he will I'm gonna set it up with mak for joe. I'm gonna start working there part time and help him spread his business

Great, as there isnt a NJGF vendor anywhere near here. Actually drove by today and was going to broach the subject with them but glad you did, couldnt even get in the driveway., I dont know them that well anyway.(yet). Make sure to get out info on their range!!!

Great, as there isnt a NJGF vendor anywhere near here. Actually drove by today and was going to broach the subject with them but glad you did, couldnt even get in the driveway., I dont know them that well anyway.(yet). Make sure to get out info on their range!!!

Yea I'm taking care of it I'm gonna see him later and talk to him and get it rolling