BlueLineFish

I can't decide

Here are my thoughts, and maybe on my wish list...

Ruger Speed/Security Six .357, or 9mm; perfect size and balance, especially a rare 3" barrel one (.357)

Stoeger Cougar 9mm; just feels good, love the Beretta 92, but this just feels better in my small/medium hands

Ruger /SR9C; The compact is just awesome. I wish the safety was optional, though, but cannot carry anyway, so

FNH FNP-9 "Compact" (15-rounds); if only the FNX-9 came with 15-rounders... love that gun

CZ P-01, love/hate the decocker, but feels good

S&W 617 .22LR Revolver, the most fun at the range and you don't make a big mess (easy cleanup)

Baby Eagle II semi-compact all steel, feels like a real gun

Shot a S&W M&P w/ medium grip this past week and was OK.. but not that impressed. Thinking about taking a file to my sharp Glock trigger, though, and the M&P doesn't have that issue.

Out of your list, I would probably get the Beretta and then the Spartan next... However, I would seriously consider a .45 ACP, a 9mm, and a .22LR with your 3 permits...

1911 You have that selected

22LR revolver (Taurus 990/992, Ruger SP101, S&W 617, and I believe S&W has a new kit-sized gun)

9mm... If you have medium to large hands... Beretta 92A1 (make sure it has upgradable sights), CZ75B, or with smaller hands, look at a Stoeger Cougar (15-round magazines)

This is the order in which I bought my guns, some of which are in your list, I enjoy all my guns but might have done things a bit different now like my px4 purchase.

PX4 in 9mm = plastic verison of stoeger cougar wish I got the cougar however

Sig P229 EE in 9mm

Baby Eagle II in.45acp

Walther PPQ in 9mm

Future purchases:

Taurus Raging Judge *ordered and picking up this week/hopefully today

EAA limited elite *is mostlikely next

On a Side with what guns you have in your list, most of those guns are very different and it depends on your style of shooting. Do you plan on doing comps at some point, do you just like plinking, do you need to be able to conceal carry? These things need to be taken into consideration and that will help you narrow down your list.

A little update. My next purchase which is already ordered is a m&p .40 pro. Then it's the pp and then the steyr m9. My list will look like this:( for now)

M&p 40

Ppq

Steyr m9

Spartan 9mm

Colt delta elite 10mm

Zastava carry 9

Raging judge magnum

Radom p64

Russian tokarev

This should take me till the end of the year on handguns. I decided I really don't like external safeties except on 1911's. No decockers. Maybe a beretta 92d will find it onto the list or a 226/229 dak. No 22's for now. When my daughter gets a little older it gives me a reason to get them to teach her. Some may be for carry but I have my p250 any kahr for that.

A little update. My next purchase which is already ordered is a m&p .40 pro. Then it's the pp and then the steyr m9. My list will look like this:( for now)

M&p 40

Ppq

Steyr m9

Spartan 9mm

Colt delta elite 10mm

Zastava carry 9

Raging judge magnum

Radom p64

Russian tokarev

This should take me till the end of the year on handguns. I decided I really don't like external safeties except on 1911's. No decockers. Maybe a beretta 92d will find it onto the list or a 226/229 dak. No 22's for now. When my daughter gets a little older it gives me a reason to get them to teach her. Some may be for carry but I have my p250 any kahr for that.

Yea, Right, like that list will not only change, but I'd bet there will be additions..