StephanieSeven

Static Steel, CJRPC, Sunday Feb 5th

Static Steel at Central Jersey Rifle Pistol Club, Jackson, NJ

168 S Stump Tavern

Jackson, NJ 08527

Sunday, February 5th

SHOOTING starts at: 9am

Please be there early enough to be signed up no later than 8:45a. Signup starts at 8:30am

Fee: $3 for CJRPC members, $8 non-members

6 stages, 5 strings each. Minimum 150 rounds required.

Weapons:

Center fire handguns must be the minimum caliber of 9mm/.38 special to maximum of .45ACP.

Centerfire and rimfire handguns, optics and iron sights, and rimfire rifle

More info at www.centraljerseysteel.com

Directions to range: http://centraljersey...directions.html

Gate Codes: Entrance code will be posted. Exit code is * 11911 then #

Who's going?

I may try to make this if it works out with my schedule. Been meaning to get into gun "games" and I hear steel shoots are an easy intro.

Does anyone know if I need mag pouches for this? I have a holster just don't have mag pouches yet. Also, is there an early orientation for complete noobs?

I may try to make this if it works out with my schedule. Been meaning to get into gun "games" and I hear steel shoots are an easy intro.

Does anyone know if I need mag pouches for this? I have a holster just don't have mag pouches yet. Also, is there an early orientation for complete noobs?

No mag pouches needed. When you get there tell them you are a newb. They will take care of ya

only thing needed is gun , ammo and 5 mags.( and saftey gear )

It becomes really difficult and time consuming when guys show up with 2 mags and have to wait and reload to continue their relay.

only thing needed is gun , ammo and 5 mags.( and saftey gear )

It becomes really difficult and time consuming when guys show up with 2 mags and have to wait and reload to continue their relay.

Yea but we have had people in our squad with only 3 and we all did just fine working as a team helping each other out, but I would say 3 is a minimum unless you bring your own personal mag loader.

I was there. I generally squad up with the same guys every time (ss group) but I didn't see any of the forum folks there. Noosh, were u there (I don't think we've met so I didn't recognize you)?

I was on squad 2. Tall dude. 6 foot 6. Was wearing jeans and a black carhart jacket at first, then a grey hooded sweatshirt. I didn't think I shot well at all. It took me 4 stages to get in the groove. I haven't shot much in the past few months. Somehow I pulled out a 16th place finish out of 44. I think the stages were a little more challenging then normal.