Kaiser7

Have to give it to the Russians, they do make good guns

Actually, it shows the deficiencies in the AK gas system. I sets the stock on fire.

Don't get me wrong, I have 3 AK's and I like them fine...but I like my AR's much better.

.....yeah, I'm beating that AR vs AK horse again, LOL!

Actually, it shows the deficiencies in the AK gas system. I sets the stock on fire.

Don't get me wrong, I have 3 AK's and I like them fine...but I like my AR's much better.

.....yeah, I'm beating that AR vs AK horse again, LOL!

Ide rather burn my furniture than pop a gas tube! The latter is much worse!

AR's are not all the same. Buy a built-to-spec AR and keep it lubed correctly and you won't have to worry about gacked-up gas tubes ;) ...and don't give me the "any AK will just flat work" line. Out-of-whack AK's are perfectly capable of malfunctioning...*cough*WASR*cough* ... just like an out out-of-whack AR *cough*Olympic*cough*

I know of a BUNCH of AR's that have gone without cleaning for tens of thousands of rounds (the AK claim to fame). Colt, Bravo Co. and S&W carbines and rifles. In addition, they are lazer beams when compared to AK's.

I know you are an AK fan & that we are not going to change each other's minds. You like your's & I like mine...and that's cool man.

• Like 1