magic7

1,000 rds 9mm Sellier and Bellot ~$205 shipped

That is also a good price on the 115gr. 9mm Lawman. Does anyone have expierence dealing with SG ammo?

I just got a case of it delivered yesterday from SG Ammo. Ordered on Sunday, then sent me the shipping details on Monday, looks like it went out Tuesday out of Oaklahoma and got to me on Monday. Thought $216 shipped was an excellent price, shipping was fair at $16 for a 31lb box of ammo and the purchase was smooth/simple.

Like someone else said, its nice that they put the shipping info right up front on the item's page so you know your all in cost without having to go through the whole checkout process.

They'll get my business again in the future

Has anyone received their S&B 9mm order? Is it weird that none of the primers were sealed in this batch? I've shot dozens of boxes of S&B, and until now, every one had red sealant. Any insight on this is appreciated.

Has anyone received their S&B 9mm order? Is it weird that none of the primers were sealed in this batch? I've shot dozens of boxes of S&B, and until now, every one had red sealant. Any insight on this is appreciated.

Its normal- i saw on the LuckyGunner ammo site that S&B recently dis-continued the red sealer. Didnt say why.

Not to jack the thread but...

http://www.ammoman.com/c/16/9mm-luger

219.00 delivered and he is a NJ guy. It is lower if you pick up in person. He wont ship to NJ residents.

Eric is a good guy, I have delt with him a couple times.

Even though he takes off I believe it's $10 a case if you pick it up, you still get screwed by paying 7% tax. That is the deal breaker for me. Plus he is about 90mins from me. I'd rather just order off the net for cheaper and have it come straight to my doorstep!

Hrm... I wonder if this will make them easier to reload...

Probably not. I heard S&B drills the primer pocket while most manufacturers swage them. That is why they are tight. In .45ACP it takes a significantly more effort to seat the primers. I sort out the S&B cases and load them in a batch. This way, reloading is smoother with all primers taking similar effort to seat. In 9mm, there is little difference between S&B on other brands so I don't sort them.