Ruger11

Found an old UNUSED PP!!

My dad just called me and told me he just ''found'' a pistol permit in his papers that he thought he used. The issue date is 10/6/06 !! Obviously it's expired,by almost 6 years,can he bring it up to the PD and get it extended for the extra 90 days? Thanks

Nope...

My dad just called me and told me he just ''found'' a pistol permit in his papers that he thought he used. The issue date is 10/6/06 !! Obviously it's expired,by almost 6 years,can he bring it up to the PD and get it extended for the extra 90 days? Thanks

I cried a bit. So sad it's all alone with no gun attached to it. Moment of silence

Hey he was 75 when he he got his 3 PP's- 2 months in the hospital later ? -more shite' to worry about then a PP.... Anyway we went up before, guy says ''no go''- so we just handed him our forms,checks etc, for 4 more each-got an ''officer'' for a referance this time, so we'll see how long it takes- last wait was 6 months!!!!!!!

I have one from 1992. Unused. Maybe I can buy an open-bolt semi MAC with it.